Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BNIB EBC Yellowstuff front pads
#1
Brand new in box EBC Yellowstuff pads
part number DP4687R
Check they fit before buying

£40 in postage

[Image: U6U07JJ.png]
#2
I have gti6 brakes but not sure if these are right for my callipers. What's the easiest way of telling?
#3
They look like xsi/S16 pads to me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-2-...19f60b2d09
#4
part number DP4687R
#5
I'm with Frosty, look like 266 pads, same as hdi.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#6
Part number relates to 2.0 93-97 id assume xsi
#7
Irrespective of what caliper they're for I can vouch for yellow stuff.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#8
I've got them in the astor great pads just get better and better on track.

Only minus is there go give off alot of brake dust.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: BNIB 266mm Pagid Discs and Pads Jonny81191 19 10,948 20-06-2015, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  GTi6 Yellow Stuff Front pads + Gearboxes adam b 4 3,744 03-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: adam b
  GTi6 Boot Trim, BNIB Air Filters, HDi Airbox/MAF Toms306 4 3,202 29-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Last Post: cully

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)