Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Gt15 turbo
#1
As above and xud gt15\ko3 wanted with manifold oil etc. Cheap as possible. Local if possible. Not needed Immediately so if you are planning an upgrade we could come to a deal. I'll be at fcs this year as well so could pick up then. Just want one for lus car.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#2
Bumping this. If someone can bring one to fcs would be awesome. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
I have a standard turbo, not sure if all the bits are there but could check condition and get back to you if still in need?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: gt15 oil reducer bashbarnard 2 1,779 22-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Wanted: GT15 turbocharger. ADV_93 7 4,411 28-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: ADV_93
  Wanted: GT15 exhaust flange Piggy 0 1,513 09-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)