Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quick hello
#1
Thought I'd introduce myself, putting my car back on the road after 3 years of sitting in a garage and theres a few things I need help with as the minds gone a bit rusty.

She's a 2001 306 Hdi Dturbo that I reshelled with a 1995 205 body, all fairly standard stuff usual body cutting and reinforcing and using all 306 running gear standard except for things like coilovers remap fmic exhaust etc.

Will get round to loading some photos up in the next few days but now I'm probably going to post a question in the wrong bit of forum thats already been asked anyway.. newbie privileges Smile
#2
A 205 HDi?

Hello and welcome! i have been talking with a friend at great length about putting a HDi lump in a 205! Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#3
Sounds interesting! Get some pics up and welcome to the club Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#4
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)