Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
I have proper trim tools. Took me 3 scrap cars to pull one out without breaking
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 131
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2014
Reputation:
0
Location: Birmingham.
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye Bianca White.
Thanks guys, 3 cars !! that me fooked then lol.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Just be careful I was in a scrap yard so didnt care about the dashs or getting it wrong
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.