Power Flow Backbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Power Flow Backbox
I have for sale a Power Flow backbox, removed from a gti-6, but sleeved fitment so should fit any 306 really.

I have given it a polish up, including the inside of the tip. It is in good condition, with some minor scuffs to the top (so you can't see them when it is on the car) which you can see in the pictures.

Should be a nice, easy direct-fit upgrade for someone.

I'm looking for 50 pounds collected from CV8 (near Coventry), or swapping for other shinies/exhaust bits if someone's got anything they have no need for that I might want. I am also willing to post this.

[Image: im17c9.jpg]

[Image: 2mh5vmq.jpg]

[Image: fpayx2.jpg]

[Image: 343oetc.jpg]

[Image: ws3hfs.jpg]
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Any pics on the car mate Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Found an old one and PM'd you. Smile
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump. Still here.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump. Away on holiday in the next couple of days but this could still be collected while I'm away.
Bear in mind that this is a sleeved fitment.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bwaarrrrrrp.

You know you want to make that sound.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
The Irish guys are gonna struggle to get over all those bumps!

Cant believe no-one wants this though? I've got a HDi powerflow straight through mid and free flowing backbox that I was hoping to sell on here. Confused
Thanks given by:
Had a fair amount of interest and even one guy who came to see it but I repaired his standard backbox for him because I'm too nice! Big Grin

Might have to go down the ebay route although selling on ebay is such a waste of my life.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2014, 04:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The Irish guys are gonna struggle to get over all those bumps!

Cant believe no-one wants this though? I've got a HDi powerflow straight through mid and free flowing backbox that I was hoping to sell on here. Confused

[Image: orly.jpg]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2014, 08:41 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Had a fair amount of interest and even one guy who came to see it but I repaired his standard backbox for him because I'm too nice! Big Grin

Might have to go down the ebay route although selling on ebay is such a waste of my life.

Hmm, fair enough.

Believe it or not I have the same affliction with being too nice lol (probably doesn't come across on here though Big Grin ).

Not sure I'd bother with ebay tbh. Confused

(11-09-2014, 09:41 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 04:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The Irish guys are gonna struggle to get over all those bumps!

[Image: orly.jpg]

Ya rly. It wont fit my moped... Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Wonder what I'd have to do to make that fit an estate. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It'd fit fine....but you'd have to lengthen it to get the shiny tip on show.
Thanks given by:
This one is free-flowing as well. You can see straight through the middle.

I do not know if this would fit an estate as I've no idea where the hangars are, plus the fitment is sleeved.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
If i knew my insurance wouldn't go through the roof i'd have this off you. it would fit a D turbo wouldn't it ?
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2014, 04:42 PM)Gaz85 Wrote: If i knew my insurance wouldn't go through the roof i'd have this off you. it would fit a D turbo wouldn't it ?

The hangars are in the correct place, I'm pretty sure the centre-section of the d-turbo ends in the same place as the gti-6 mid-section but it might be worth clarifying that. Finally, it is a sleeved fit, and the standard mid-section is not, so the mid section would have to be slightly modified to mate to this properly. Literally just chopping the end off and welding a sleeve connector on the end which any local exhaust shop could do in 10minutes inexpensively.

Another guy on the gti6 forum has first refusal at the moment but he is still figuring out if he wants it etc. so it's not guaranteed to go to him.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: New Millers Flow Control Bottle @ Opie Oils oilman 0 688 10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: oilman
  Power flow cat back system and cat Matt 3 1,309 23-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Matt