Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 D Turbo
Hi everyone recently purchased myself a D turbo 1997 with 200k on the clock. It's been lowered on gaz shocks and springs, runnning 14 inch team dynamic alloys and Gti 6 front discs and pads, turbo running at 2 bar. Ill post some pics of it soon. I'm quite pleased with it so far although the power steering pump has self destructed

Its my first 306 I've owned and I love the way it handles, I've owned a couple mighty 205's in my time but the 306 is up there with them.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 D Turbo
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Loving the leather!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 496
Threads: 65
Joined: Sep 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: Veryan/cornwall
Car Model/Spec: china blue gti6
Yeah i recognise the car, think i seen it down Camborne way. Is that where you got it from?
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 D Turbo
Thanks guys.. Yeah got it from the guy in Camborne. I was surprised by how much paper work he had for it, 11 previous owners but it had loads of receipts with it.
Posts: 4,926
Threads: 266
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
18
Location: Somerset
Car Model/Spec: 205 DTurbo
GTi6 brakes under 14"s? First I've heard of that being possible!
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 306 D Turbo
Sorry the brakes are gti 266mm not gti 6.
Posts: 1,791
Threads: 19
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
12
Location: Devonshire
Car Model/Spec: Peugeot 309 GRD(T)
Welcome along....another member for Team South West
Posts: 19
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2013