Another leaking 306!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another leaking 306!
This car leaked when I got it and last year I thought I'd fixed it. Deleted the aerial, bonded windscreen seals on passenger side and replaced door seal but this morning came out and drivers side footwell had 2" of water, just like it used to. The bottom of door seal is soaking but no water trail leading to it and door membrane seems to be fine. About a mile into my journey I started to get water dripping out the top of the A pillar trim area and the interior light area.

Could we get a list of everywhere these cars leak from and put it in the repair/ guides section? I've never known a car to be so bad for water inside! Thinking sealing the sunroof shut might be a good option! Angry
Thanks given by:
have you cleared the sunroof drain holes? visible in the corners with the roof open . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Visually they're clear. Will blow some air down them and pour some water in, see what happens.

Both sunroof drains running fine. Really don't understand. Was so sure it was the aerial the last time it dripped through the interior light trim.
Thanks given by: