Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from an oldie!
#1
No not that one, or anyone you've probably heard of.

I got invited to this on facebook? I missed out on something I think!!

I love a good forum though Big Grin
#2
Yes, missed something quite funny lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
welcome along mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
Can someone tell me? Everyone on the 'other' forum is so quiet.

Which I see are most of you lot!

I did get a chuckle when I asked them to 'fill me in' though :p
#5
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oldie....Newbie Silky 24 11,273 24-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  newbie/oldie with a new car portsmouth jo3 8 4,833 17-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Just Sean

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)