Now tv boxes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now tv boxes
not sure how much interest these will get but thought id post it up. As some may know i work for sky and we have launched now tv. For those that dont know, now tv is a little box that allows you to have sky without the need of a contract etc. you can then pay monthly for various options like sky sports day pass, movies pass and entertainemnt. Well i have an offer that will give you:
The NOW TV box
6 x Entertainment Month Pass
1 x Sky Movies Month Pass
6 x Sky Sports Sports Day Pass

for £19.99

normally the box itself is £9.99 and then your packages on top. If interested i am able to get these from 2moro until Saturday.

Total would be £19.99 the box plus £5 postage, i wont be making any money on these and gain no benefit of you buying them. I would ask that you pay via gift or pay the fees as like i say i make no money on these and dont want to end up out of pocket Smile
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
So how do these work? Do the just plug into the tv and instantly get 6 x Entertainment Month Pass 1 x Sky Movies Month Pass 6 x Sky Sports Sports Day Pass? Is there no contact involved?

I could be interested in 1
Thanks given by:
So I'm lead to believe that you redeem the day passes and the movie pass when u want. And your 6 months will start when u redeem that code too. I'm getting one each for my brothers so they can have sky in their room. Coz once all that's run out you still get on demand stuff :-)

Oh no contract involved at all as it's pay as you use, so if you want sports you pay for that day etc
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Sounds great this. Does the box work as a freeview box as well?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
With a NOW TV Box and a NOW TV account you can:

•Turn your TV into a smart TV
•Watch the TV that suits you with a Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or a Sky Sports Day Pass
•Catch up on your favourite programmes on BBC iPlayer, 4OD and Demand 5
•Download apps like Facebook and Spotify
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
how is it connected?
is it via an arial or dish and im guessing it needs an internet connection too
Thanks given by:
The Sky NOW TV box requires a Broadband connection to access online/streaming content, so you will need to be with an ISP who offers at least 2.5Mbps download speeds. You will also need a Wireless Router, with a minimum specification of 802.11n (Wireless-N) as the NOW TV box does not have an Ethernet port.

the box connects to tv via an HDMI cable

The NOW TV Box is designed to work with TV's with HDMI input but you can also connect this with an AV cable - available from NOW TV on request - if your TV does not have a HDMI slot
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
We can't get very good internet where I live, we have 1 of they Dongle things from 3. Can if be used without Internet?
Thanks given by:
sorry frosty it needs an internet connection Sad
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2013, 11:40 AM)Nadine Wrote: sorry frosty it needs an internet connection Sad

So does it work through the internet if you know what I mean?

Such a pain not being able to have proper internet Sad
Thanks given by:
it streams, kind of like netflix so needs a constant internet access. There isnt a dish or an ariel, connects to tv through hdmi and then the internet to get the connection to watch the programmes Smile
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Could you change the deal and remove the sport's crap and replace it with something better?
Thanks given by:
No it comes with it, sorry
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Do you have a price list for normal normal usage?
Thanks given by:
£9.99 for a sky sports day pass
£8.99 for 1 month movies
£4.99 a month for entertainment (intro price)
£9.99 for the box itself

http://www.nowtv.com/entertainment

All the info is here
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
We had a misc section for these kinds of threads last time I looked.
Thanks given by: