Dile(M)ma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dile(M)ma
(14-11-2013, 12:02 PM)Poodle Wrote: Left field choice: what about a hyundai santa fe? Reliable, cheap, 4wd, comfy, decent on the motorway and you could comfortably tow your house in one.

Never come across them. Have you had much experience with them? They look feckin' HUGE!

(14-11-2013, 03:47 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Finally, someone added an M! lol

I'm not much help on the topic though, I'd just sell it as I don't get attached to stuff lol.

haha, thought I better put it in before I get arrested.

Some great suggestions going on, most of which I never even considered.

I am a bit torn. On the one hand I want a more modern/refined car, but I don't want the hassle that comes with them. On the other hand, a bomb proof, dirty, old diesel does have its own appeal.
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2013, 05:54 PM)Stephen Wrote: Mondeo estate
I love my mondeo, such a comfy car

Shame on you lol
Thanks given by:
Yes they're huge lol, but isn't that part of the idea? Even if you were over weight with it, it wouldn't look like it therefore no grief from the fuzz. lol

Tbf they're not actually that big, the footprint is no bigger than a 5-series or a6 estate. They're nice enough to drive, pretty comfy, etc, and surprisingly easy to park in tight spaces. We do a few mots, services and tyres, but never seem to have them in with problems.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
To a certain yes lol. But that thing looks ridiculous.

Just looks a bit too big to live with in day to day life, which is why I'm keen on an estate.

Like Stephen said, the mondeo estate would actually be alright. It's actually spot on for the weight we're looking at. My uncle works for Ford, i'll give him a call and see what he makes of them.
Thanks given by:
Ah my bad, for some reason I thought you wanted 4wd. Didnt realise you were afyer something pretty either, for some reason I never had you down as a tart. lol Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Wouldn't mind one, but just the economy won't be the best!

Aww mate, I am. It takes me at least 15 minutes to do my hair every morning haha
Thanks given by: