Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2x Sony Xplod XS-F693G 6X9 3 Way speakers
#1
I have for sale a decent set of speakers which I purchased off a colleague back in August. The speakers are Sony Xplod ones, they're 3-Way 6x9 Speakers, model XS-F693G .

I had these installed in my E36 323i and they made an absolutely Massive difference. Not only adding good low frequency bass, but a lot more clarity to the sound of the music...these made my old M-J tunes sound a lot better in the car lol.

I've now sold the car and so have these up for sale.

Spec of these speakers:

Sony XS-F693G
Peak Power 220W
Rated Power (RMS) 50W
Impedence of 4 Ohms


These speakers are in good working order, £20 o.n.o people...

Contact:

Private Message
@: incautious@hotmail.co.uk
#: 07930253948

Cheers...

- Harry


Attached Files Image(s)
           
#2
Still have these folks, need them gone as they're sitting in my room and they'll end up broken lol


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony CDX GT929U CD/MP3 Player with USB Tom85 6 4,268 03-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Sony CDX S2050 Headunit Toms306 1 2,247 01-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Sony head unit speakers Teddy 0 1,608 23-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Teddy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)