XUD Turbo Relocation Kit (Plug and Play)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD Turbo Relocation Kit (Plug and Play)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have no use for this anymore since ive moved onto the DI motor, so up for sale is my old XUD turbo re-location manifold. This is the one that was used on my older XUD build with single turbo.

I am including everything you need to re locate the turbo except the turbo itself. It has flanges welded on to accept ANY Impreza turbo, so, several different td04's, td05, and other IHI turbos as well, not to mension making hybrids or changing the flanges, but with a td04, this will plug and play.

Included is:

-4 branch manifold (equal length runners with collector and extension up to battery area)

- Downpipe (the downpipe included will route right down to where the gearstick comes, so easily adaptable to existing exhaust system, currently has a 2 1/4" adapter welded on the end as that was the exhaust I was running at the time, and i certainly wouldn't recommend anything smaller, the down pipe itself is bigger than this to allow for future expansion!

- High pressure oil feed (plug and play bolts into stock oil feed hole, with plenty of length, and all fittings needed to connect to any impreza turbo.

- Oil return hose (Steel pipe with rubber end to join to OEM oil return into sump)

All you will need is a turbocharger, and if you want to tidy it up, it really needs re heatwrapping as the existing is rather sorry for itself, but that dosnt cost much at all!

Would benifit from another mount being welded back onto the manifold to gearbox, as only the one at the moment, used to be two, but cut one off to allow for a reverse cable mod, and never got round to making another, and dont have time to jig it up, but if your not keen with welder, you could simply bolt something near it / clamp it with exhaust clamps etc. Just to stop any vibration.

Thats about all that needs to be said really, it will give your XUD a very unique sound, mainly due to the manifold, given hardly any xuds have equal length stainless manifolds, hence it sounds very unique (can hear it on my fcs dyno from a couple years ago) PLENTY of flow potential, and makes changing the turbo a piece of cake Smile

Any questions just ask, pictures below, obviously not shiny like when first welded up, but cant see it anyway, especially not if re wrapped!

Looking for around £400, but want to sell, so offers all considered, can post at expense no problem.

Cheers

[Image: WP_000045.jpg]

[Image: WP_000046.jpg]

[Image: WP_000047.jpg]

[Image: WP_000048.jpg]

[Image: WP_000050.jpg]

And installed in situ:

[Image: DSC04516.jpg]

Would like to see it sold on here / tuned to the hilt again as it was before!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ooh

Bank says no Sad
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So does mine, but I really want this.
Thanks given by:
Bargain considering the laser cut flanges soon rack up the price.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
What price does it need to be to make your bank manager happy? Want to sell, so give me an idea of what price I need to sell...Its worth way more, but its worth nothing if its not sold, to me anyway.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I've been thinking about relocating my turbo, but thinking of doing it on the cheap with pipes welded up myself, butted up to the original manifold. I'm not going for huge power at the mo and would just be doing it because it would make it so much easier fitting td04 sized turbos and large intercooler/intake pipes etc. For this reason I wouldn't pay more than about half that. I know that's a ridiculous offer but I thought I'd let you know anyway, just incase.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bit off topic but do you still have the xud supercharger bits? I'd have that off you straight away Smile pm me if you don't want to spam this thread
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2013, 04:21 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: What price does it need to be to make your bank manager happy? Want to sell, so give me an idea of what price I need to sell...Its worth way more, but its worth nothing if its not sold, to me anyway.

Trust me, you wouldn't go low enough to make my bank manager happy. If i was in a position to negotiate with you i'd be having a wee private conversation with you right about now..
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2013, 05:59 PM)Ben Wrote: I've been thinking about relocating my turbo, but thinking of doing it on the cheap with pipes welded up myself, butted up to the original manifold. I'm not going for huge power at the mo and would just be doing it because it would make it so much easier fitting td04 sized turbos and large intercooler/intake pipes etc. For this reason I wouldn't pay more than about half that. I know that's a ridiculous offer but I thought I'd let you know anyway, just incase.

You really cant compare this, to a stock manifold with extension pipe, the work / time in this is alot lot more! But fair enough, Ive been offered 150 elsewhere, but its an insult to sell for that really...

(05-06-2013, 06:48 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Bit off topic but do you still have the xud supercharger bits? I'd have that off you straight away Smile pm me if you don't want to spam this thread

Yes still have all the charger bits, pm me
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
If this is still here next weekend, i would be interested, but i cant afford much more than 300 Sad
Thanks given by:
hmm, this forum has really lost the love for the XUD diesel boost im thinking, someones gotta be interested in boosting the living day lights out of another block surely? Wink
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Will do when I get home from work mate. May even want to wwork a deal for this as well Smile

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Im down your end early august, so if your willing to accept deposit, are you okay for collection ?
Thanks given by:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Yay! *awaits buyer's project thread*

But boo.. *burns plans to rob the bank before anyone finds out*
Thanks given by:
Have also sold supercharger kit, so anyone interested in that im afraid its sold. May / may not have sold all to same person, so could be a very familer setup re appearing somewhere soon!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
Ooh!

Ooh indeedy..
Thanks given by:
I'll start. Wasn't me loll
Thanks given by:
Supercharged 205 what!? Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
ninja

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery Relocation Kit eddy_gti6 4 1,490 04-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Last Post: eddy_gti6
  Turbo relocation manifold padge 1 954 16-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: padge
  towbar, detachable hitch, plug n play wiring, genuine pug, RARE. Piggy 4 1,548 10-10-2013, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Piggy