IIIIIIIIIttt's FRIIIIIIIDAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIIIIIIIIttt's FRIIIIIIIDAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
tachagti6 Wrote:lastnight...cooked friends dinner drank wine then fell asleep on the sofa leaving graham awake to entertain them...awkward

Today/Tonight!!! eeek excited...walk dog,ride horse,go shopping, come home cook food and make cocktails in preperation for my girly ann summers pj party!!

Sunday....hangover, ride horse
Night i have been peeking through a window in weacock. Someones just moved in and theyre having a girly pj party...was cold bit worth it
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hahahahahaha STALKER!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
tachagti6 Wrote:hahahahahaha STALKER!!!!!!!!
Meeee? Nope not at all sir!
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
tachagti6 Wrote:lastnight...cooked friends dinner drank wine then fell asleep on the sofa leaving graham awake to entertain them...awkward

Today/Tonight!!! eeek excited...walk dog,ride horse,go shopping, come home cook food and make cocktails in preperation for my girly ann summers pj party!!

Sunday....hangover, ride horse
Night i have been peeking through a window in weacock. Someones just moved in and theyre having a girly pj party...was cold bit worth it

Ha ha phil you perv!!!!!

Did you get any pics ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nahh but its a memory thay shall live with me forever
Thanks given by:
My saturday night was quite good, had nandos with the missis, then went to celebrate my mates birthday, on the bus home, got started on by some idiot, which was win because Id only been out since 9 and wasnt that drunk, so my witt was on form and I made him look like a complete twat and got him kicked off the bus lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by: