Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roof bars
#1
How much should I look at buying 5 door roof bars for? Also what's the difference between 3 and 5 door bars?
#2
3doors dont fit a 5 door & 5door ones dont fit a 3 door . Thats the difference. If you talking about genuine 306 bars



And from what iv seen on the bay they go anywhere between £20-50

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#3
Was talking more about structure and the actual fitment maybe an example pic but oh well
#4
If you can get a set of Halfords bars like these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390551341252?r...26_rdc%3D1

I've still got the fitting kit for them from my old hatch you could have. You lift the door rubbers up, and behind you should find some holes either blanked of with a black sticker or poked through depending if someone fitted roofies before, you mount the 4 plates then rest the bars on the roof and screw to each other. If you can get the bars cheap enough and you need the kit I'd be more than happy to show you how.
#5
Cheers I'll look into it thanks for the input Big Grin
#6
If you need bolts for attaching them (presuming you get proper pug one) I think I have some spares.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
#7
I got mine on eBay for 20 quid mate.
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#8
I've just bought some pug ones, are they special bolts are they?
#9
(05-03-2013, 02:13 PM)rd070707 Wrote: I got mine on eBay for 20 quid mate.

What ones did you get for £20? Link?
#10
Just a one off set of genuine pug ones for sale
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can i get roof bars for my car? Ben 4 2,978 06-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Roof Bars Foxy-jim 66 30,549 28-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Foxy-jim
  Removing roof bars tomcannon 4 3,124 14-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)