DT clocks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: DT clocks
As my new engine is going in in new a set o LOW mileage dt clocks if anyone has a set?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Yep i have a 82k set converted to ph3 but.........................................................................................you aint having them Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
ph1 clocks can be altered...20min job...

i take it the ph2 clocks are digi?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 08:30 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: ph1 clocks can be altered...20min job...

i take it the ph2 clocks are digi?!

Yup

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 08:42 PM)Niall Wrote: you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.

If you document the change and say the old clocks died and the windows in the block experiment didnt goes as planned so that was also changed aswell, what can they say???

as long as you dont try to pass it off as lower mileage to make more £££ when selling it, you havnt done anything wrong youv just replaced broken parts

Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 08:47 PM)puglove Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 08:42 PM)Niall Wrote: you realise that will be illegal right? The mileage is on the car its self rather than the engine.

If you document the change and say the old clocks died and the windows in the block experiment didnt goes as planned so that was also changed aswell, what can they say???

as long as you dont try to pass it off as lower mileage to make more £££ when selling it, you havnt done anything wrong youv just replaced broken parts

True but whats the point? Its only a bloody number!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: