Comp brake Eccentric Top mounts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comp brake Eccentric Top mounts
Not yet removed from my car, should be swapping them off in the next couple of weeks. You all know what they look like. They've done about 6k on the car and are a brilliant upgrade imo.

I'm looking for £65.00 + postage
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
I want badly. Wat chamber did you have them set at.i got pinky raceland coilovers would they fit ok.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
How are they adjusted? From the pictures I've seen it looks like you can only adjust them by drilling new holes?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol! They'll fit race lands, but you need to get a sleeve nut for them. I had the threads on my coilovers turned down so I could put a proper nut on the top. Makes no odds really I just ordered both at the same time e and it cost no more for me to get the threads turned down!

You also need 'Chinese hat' spring top cups, not the flat ones which the coilovers come with to fit stock top mounts. These can be bought from gaz for not much money, and I have a contact you'll be able to get them at a good rate from... Big Grin

Ben mine are fitted without drilling any additional holes at all. There are threaded hols all round the perimeter of the mounts which means to adjust them you do need to unbolt and rotate them. However I've been running about 1.5 degrees of -ve camber for thousands of miles now without scrubbing my tyres. Hence it's best to have a play with them and work out a setting that you want and then just leave them there. I've set them up for max. Camber and caster on mine, and have to say it really is a weapon now!

You can modify one bolt hole once fitted in position to make them more secure, but that's personal preference. I did that on my old diablo, I haven't on the astor...

EDIT:

[Image: GazGHAs8.jpg]
That's my top nut.

[Image: 0aa16191.jpg]
That's a sleeve top nut

[Image: 412bee0b.jpg]

That's the spring top pan you'll need if you currently have stock top mounts fitted with coilovers
Thanks given by:
Prov. Sold
Thanks given by:
Edd where you get the spring pans from? I needs some ASAP for my avos
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speedline comp 2s 16inch Teddy 8 2,399 30-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  15" Speedline Comp 2 Alloys td163 24 7,324 03-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: twangy
  Speedline Comp 2 2108 alloy wheels Paul_13 5 2,842 12-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Last Post: mackat