306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me needed! - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me needed! (/showthread.php?tid=510)

Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me needed! - Dan! - 21-12-2011

Heres the crack;

Ive agree'd on a deal with somebody for something I want to buy off them (value of £310) and he's happy for me to pay either by bank transfer or paypal. Some of you may remember the thread on .net about the £100 I lost out on from some lady garden on there not posting something after I paid by bank transfer so I dont want to get stung again.

Iv just been paid so have £310 in my bank account fo' sure, but my paypal sending limit is now dow to around £100, so I cant paypal him the money myself.

Would somebody ever so kind be prepared to let me bank transfer them £325 (£10 for paypal fees, £5 for yourself Wink ) and then you paypal this guy the £310 for me?

I'd trust ALOT of you with this but dont be offended if I say no, I just want somebody that I personally know and trust, so is anybody kind enough? Big Grin

Much thanks, Dan.

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - mark_airey - 21-12-2011

I might be nice enough to do this Dan Tongue

But i'm probably on the "NO" list due to being a sarcastic twunt Big Grin

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Dan! - 21-12-2011

If you are srs then you'l do mate Big Grin

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - mark_airey - 21-12-2011

I am serious but only if you can wait until later mate as I'm at work and really busy as you can see................. :? lol

I'm just impressed that you actually said yes TBH Big Grin

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Dan! - 21-12-2011

Thats fine mate Smile Not sure which bank your with (im with barclays...) but depending who you're with it might take an hour or 2 to transfer, so iv pm'd you about details etc, just lemme know whenever your not busy Big Grin

Cheers again (sarcastic so and so :teasing-whipyellow: )

Big Grin

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Scott - 21-12-2011

He didn't say yes, he said you'll do whistle

lol

Dan! Wrote:Thats fine mate Smile Not sure which bank your with (im with barclays...) but depending who you're with it might take an hour or 2 to transfer, so iv pm'd you about details etc, just lemme know whenever your not busy Big Grin

Cheers again (sarcastic so and so :teasing-whipyellow: )

Big Grin

PM replied, I'm with HSBC so we will see what happens Tongue

Let me know when the money is on the way and I will get myself a new camera bought lol

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Matt - 21-12-2011

f*cking lol mark. I'd done it if not

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Jake - 21-12-2011

I could have done it for you mate, ... And you know where I live Smile

Ah well pretty much sorted now, cheers though Matt and Jake Smile

What are you and Matt trying to say, that i'm a twunt and would run off with the money?? lol

Seriously though, Dan knows me well enough or he wouldn't have done it Wink

Re: Who wants to earn themself £5? Genuine favour for me nee - Matt - 21-12-2011

We know you would mark hahaha