306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Immobiliser - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: 306 Repairs & Mods (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Electrics (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Immobiliser (/showthread.php?tid=34056)

Immobiliser - thebluepearl - 12-05-2016

So it seems my car may have immobilised itself? 
Car will crank but not have the final start up, everything has been checked by a local garage and this is the solution they have come too,

So if it has immobilised itself how do I rectify this? New locks ecu? Or can someone very clever plug it in and reprogramme my original ecu and key to work again?

Immobiliser - bashbarnard - 12-05-2016

Get it on pp2k first and check its reciving the signal from the key. Then go from there the garage could easily be wrong

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 13-05-2016

is the fuel pump coming on?

i am experiencing a very simular problem, mine is a 2.0l cabby, and will like you said, crank over but thats it.

Hopefully sunday she will be all fixed and back on the road,
i had mine plugged into PP2000 (thanks again johnny Smile ) and it said the ECU failed to respond. but everything else worked just fine.

I am going to be replacing
ECU,
Black box under gear stick,
transponder chip,

plus all the locks as i have 3 different keys to the whole car....... the locks are not important, and thus do not require changing.

If this works for me, them i am sure it will work for you Smile it is a bit excessive, but i had exhausted every avenue of testing

(check in the XU10 section, under Cabby wont start)

RE: Immobiliser - Toms306 - 13-05-2016

Not sure if he's swapped the immobiliser chip into the new key fob yet? Chatbox has scrolled so he might have missed it!

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 13-05-2016

ahh, that could be it then Smile

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 14-05-2016

Saw you wrote you had it sorted fella, what was it in the end??

RE: Immobiliser - thebluepearl - 18-05-2016

Black chip in the key fob, school boy error

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 18-05-2016

Damb....... wish mine was that simple Sad

RE: Immobiliser - thebluepearl - 18-05-2016

(18-05-2016, 08:03 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: Damb....... wish mine was that simple Sad

I was told to check a few things it may help you solve your issue?

Crankshaft sensor
Fuel pressure regulator
High pressure fuel pump
In tank pump
Cam belt snapped or slipped 

Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it.

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 19-05-2016

Thanks fella, but I am beginning to think no one will get this thing running without a major strip down. Sad

RE: Immobiliser - toseland - 20-05-2016

have you spoken to jonnynumbers or poodle? they are both in Eastleigh and could probably have a bashers

RE: Immobiliser - insomaniac45 - 20-05-2016

Hey Toesland,

Johnny was kind enough to come round the other week and plugged it in for me. Smile ECU failed to respond... It's becoming a pain in the Arse. Smile