306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Best place to sell classic mini. - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Best place to sell classic mini. (/showthread.php?tid=32992)

Best place to sell classic mini. - bashbarnard - 10-01-2016

As title really. We may be selling our unfinished project. Just don't have the time and money can go towards a deposit on another house. 1993 cooper. In green. Only pic I have lol

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - Dum-Dum - 10-01-2016

Mini forums?

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - roland rat - 10-01-2016

Try ebay or classic car for sale website

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - r3k1355 - 10-01-2016

Classified ad on eBay gets the most exposure, don't use the auction or buy it now because you get nothing but mongtards messing you around.

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - td_dan - 10-01-2016

Theminiforum.com should sell easily in there mate, what sort of price are you after?

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - Blaze Addict - 10-01-2016

carandclassic.co.uk also worth a shout. Be prepared for plenty of dreamers when selling anything classic

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - Danny Wideboy - 10-01-2016

You'll regret that. They are not getting any cheaper.

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - bashbarnard - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 06:32 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: You'll regret that. They are not getting any cheaper.

There is always more in my family Wink got to many classics to count. This isn't mine anyway. Its lus.

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - Doseph - 11-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 02:02 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: As title really. We may be selling our unfinished project. Just don't have the time and money can go towards a deposit on another house. 1993 cooper. In green. Only pic I have lol

oh noooooo Sad

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - td_dan - 11-01-2016

You got anymore info? Work done, work needed, is the v5 present, what does it come with?

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - bashbarnard - 11-01-2016

A shed tonne of welding done. Comes with 998 engine in it wrong one and a 1275 that needs rebuilding and putting back in. Needs assembling more than anything. And it has a red door on. There are a few little surface rust bits round the screen but not rot could easily be sorted. Got new carpets full leather seats a new grill somewhere loads of spares two sets of minilites assorted seals and god knows what else. V5c is present and says cooper on it as well. Not much else I can really say. If anybody were generally interested I can show them what we have better than write it.

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - td_dan - 11-01-2016

You got a price in mind as iv got a few people that may be interested

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - bashbarnard - 11-01-2016

About 2k I think. Could probably get more looking on ebay just because of shell condition but that's roughly what it owes us with wiggle room. Were near bury st Edmunds if anyone wants to look.

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - 7057sam - 12-01-2016

Pistonheads,Facebook groups

RE: Best place to sell classic mini. - RetroPug - 12-01-2016

Pistonheads seems to be the place for way overpriced cars so give that a go