306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Fmic question - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Engines (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: XUD Section (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Fmic question (/showthread.php?tid=31529)

Fmic question - blinkyeatu - 08-08-2015

I know there's a lot of info out there and I've been trawling it for the last few days and I'm in about of a rush as my cars just waiting on an IC before taking back on the road. People only seem to do hdi intercooler guides but not DT guides :Sad
so atm I've got the 406 mani installed with original turbo to intercooler pipe on the O/S and was gunna use a 180 bend on the IC then run a pipe across and have it like a twin pass coming out by the radiator I've also got an ac delete.
People were saying use the 406 piping and told it gets you to the front of the engine but I can't find any good pics of where it gets me so I know what other bits to buy.
Anyone done this or got any good pics.
Cheers

Also unrelated but rather than start a new thread anyone got a pic of a conversion Bosch pump looking at the wiring

RE: Fmic question - Nathan1305 - 08-08-2015

Wiring for the Bosch is just a single 12v live wire to the stop solenoid. I believe the 406 inlet manifold is for the HDi?

RE: Fmic question - blinkyeatu - 08-08-2015

Cheers it's kinda what I was gunna do I wasn't sure if I had to bother with the auto adv solinoid at the bottom of the pump. nar I got the 406/xantia 1.9td mani. I've got a rough idea of what it not sure whether to get a universal kit then maybe have to get extras or try and get it all individual (cheaper but will take a lot longer)

RE: Fmic question - Nathan1305 - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 08:20 PM)blinkyeatu Wrote: Cheers it's kinda what I was gunna do I wasn't sure if I had to bother with the auto adv solinoid at the bottom of the pump. nar I got the 406/xantia 1.9td mani. I've got a rough idea of what it not sure whether to get a universal kit then maybe have to get extras or try and get it all individual (cheaper but will take a lot longer)

Ah yeah my mistake. This is my intercooler kit if it helps. It goes over the top of the intercooler like you described. I can get better pictures tomorrow if needed  

RE: Fmic question - blinkyeatu - 08-08-2015

Omg that's exactly what I needed, yea if you've got any more pics that would be wicked. Did you buy a kit or buy the bits idividually and if it wouldn't be to much trouble you got like a parts list or are they all just 45 degree bends

RE: Fmic question - Nathan1305 - 09-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 11:41 PM)blinkyeatu Wrote: Omg that's exactly what I needed, yea if you've got any more pics that would be wicked. Did you  buy a kit or buy the bits idividually and if it wouldn't be to much trouble you got like a parts list or are they all just 45 degree bends

I bought this off of the 306 D-Turbo Facebook page. I would put a wanted ad up on there before you buy new.

You have to make the kit up if you're buying new. That's a photo of just the pipe work. I'm pretty sure everything is there. 

RE: Fmic question - blinkyeatu - 09-08-2015

Ahh yea they do look abut custom I'll have to rinse A few post then Sad