306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? (/showthread.php?tid=28453)

Pages: 1 2

Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Dum-Dum - 25-12-2014

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating and enjoy the bank holiday for those who arent.

What are we all up to today?

I'm wearing a santa hat and shorts, I've got a f*ck off roast beef in the oven that I'm about to go and baste, still got a couple of hours before I need to sort veg out so I'm smashing on with the beer and watching series 1 of Spaced, just finished the last Tyskie and I'm considering whether to move onto the Tennants or crack out the rum. Currently munching my way through a whole box of Ferrero Rochers and considering what to eat next.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Toms306 - 25-12-2014

I'm currently browsing 306oc...just like most bank holidays... lol

Was the first one up in my house (due to the call of nature tbf lol)! Received clothes and Lynx which is always useful plus enough money to cover the tyres on the Focus, yay. Now just browsing Halfords and Amazon to see if there's anything worth getting while they've got a good sale on (need a decent car torch ideally!). The fam' are off to Nans in about an hour to have dinner there so I get some peace today which I'm not complaining about and will do myself a dinner that I wouldn't dare eat the rest of the year haha. Might go for an after dinner walk/drive later this afternoon. Then hopefully find something decent on TV later. Smile

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - 7057sam - 25-12-2014

Happy christmas everybody

Just at the girlfriend this year,absolutely bored out of my skull hence why I'm here lol

Silver lining is they's a go pro somewhere under the tree for me so just being nice and getting pissed Smile

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - procta - 25-12-2014

all the best fellas, I have just popped on for a few mins, got a few things, mainly clothing and lynx and a few other odds and sods, The most expensive gift I will post up later on been wanting one for ages! I was going to get it for my 30th birthday next year.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Niall - 25-12-2014

[attachment=20770]

Well I've been down the pub, drunk far too much and now waiting for an amazing roast.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - WiNgNuTz - 25-12-2014

I've not touched a drop of alcohol yet, but have got a naffing great leg of lamb in the oven roasting away nicely. Apparently serves 11, but theres only 4 of us eating! Big Grin

Kids have opened all their presents, and are now lazing around playing on their new tablets with "The Snowman" on the telly. Smile

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Dum-Dum - 25-12-2014

(25-12-2014, 12:58 PM)7057sam Wrote: Happy christmas everybody

Just at the girlfriend this year,absolutely bored out of my skull hence why I'm here lol

Silver lining is they's a go pro somewhere under the tree for me so just being nice and getting pissed Smile
Sorry your with your girlfriend and bored? How? I wouldnt be waiting to find the go pro dude. Wink

(25-12-2014, 01:58 PM)Niall Wrote: Well I've been down the pub, drunk far too much and now waiting for an amazing roast.
Good lad, think I have about an hour till lunch is done and about 2 hours till I finish the tennents and move on to rum of fosters.

(25-12-2014, 02:04 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I've not touched a drop of alcohol yet, but have got a naffing great leg of lamb in the oven roasting away nicely. Apparently serves 11, but theres only 4 of us eating! Big Grin

Kids have opened all their presents, and are now lazing around playing on their new tablets with "The Snowman" on the telly. Smile
Haha good lad. I saw a bit of beef the same size of mine in Tesco and it said it fed 16!!!!! its only 3 kilos of meat, how does that fed 16!! Anyway I have that in the oven with about 4 kilos of veg. I'm looking forward to epic leftovers for at least a week Smile

(25-12-2014, 02:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Sorry your with your girlfriend and bored? How? I wouldnt be waiting to find the go pro dude. Wink

Maybe he wants the GoPro with the different mounts so he can show us later what he gets up to with his girlfriend? lol

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Matt-Rallye - 25-12-2014

Didnt realise go-pros came with a headboard mount lol

I have had money, grpN solid gear linkages and an exhaust fitting kit for the 106 so im happy. No drinking today though as im working 6-6 tomorrow

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - bashbarnard - 25-12-2014

Cooked Christmas dinner for the in law's. Jist finished eating it. Now watching everyone clear up cause I cooked.

Annett the Great Escape is on. Christmas is complete!

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Eeyore - 25-12-2014

Standard family round and eating food.
Still got half the presents to open.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - 7057sam - 25-12-2014

(25-12-2014, 02:25 PM)Niall Wrote:
(25-12-2014, 02:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Maybe he wants the GoPro with the different mounts so he can show us later what he gets up to with his girlfriend? lol

Lol dunno about that but she getting f*cked hard tonite for what I've had injure today !! 

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Dum-Dum - 25-12-2014

Roast is done. Happy Days!!!!

Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Razorback_Rob - 25-12-2014

I've just eaten so much. My god! Now sat with the family watching Jurassic park as my niece is fixated on the dinosaurs on it.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - WiNgNuTz - 25-12-2014

(25-12-2014, 03:49 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Roast is done. Happy Days!!!!

Same. Just sat down with a mammoth amount of Lamb on my plate, and plenty left over as well! Big Grin

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - ozonehostile - 25-12-2014

Slept till noon, dinner at mums and was intending to go fit the brembos on the coupe but I sat down and haven't moved since haha
The woman's coming over shortly so I can start drinking then :p

Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - j-n-88 - 25-12-2014

Up at 4am with the kids! Had a fair few beers, opened a lot of pressies and ate far too much. Had a good nap! Awesome day Smile

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - kentiiboii - 25-12-2014

Up at 6 to get ready for work, finished at half 10. Opened presents, had my dinner and spent time with the family. Now I'm back at work till 10ish.
I got a new 3tonne Jack, chocolate, lynx and a few more stuff to come.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - 306Dan - 25-12-2014

Rebuiding an engine Sad

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - toseland - 25-12-2014

my new christmas pressie arrived last night, two of them..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NPRH3P0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

and the next bit arrives saturday the 27th..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JEZTC3I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

what did you guys get?

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Orta - 25-12-2014

Officially my b8s and springs were for xmas so just opened some boring clothes and bits today. Had my parents staying so me and wife cooking the dinner for the most part. Then had a snooze watching lego movie and Madagascar 2. Now just about to watch doctor who!

Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - rocker8742 - 25-12-2014

Merry Christmas lads

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - MrsMidnight - 25-12-2014

Got up, cooked food, bought games and ate chocolate. Now watching Paul of grady for the love of dogs! Woooooooo Christmas

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - toseland - 25-12-2014

(25-12-2014, 06:38 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Got up, cooked food, bought games and ate chocolate. Now watching Paul of grady for the love of dogs! Woooooooo Christmas

wait.. you are watching him over Dr Who!...  

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Connor - 25-12-2014

Got a PS4 and some money, tomorrow I will buy GTAV

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - bigcheez2k3 - 25-12-2014

(25-12-2014, 06:12 PM)toseland Wrote: my new christmas pressie arrived last night,   two of them..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NPRH3P0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

and the next bit arrives saturday the 27th..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JEZTC3I?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

what did you guys get?

Some serious kit there. Gaming?

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - procta - 25-12-2014

here is what I got, most expensive present, was going to buy it when I turn 30!

[Image: 2014-12-25130024_zpsadf119b7.jpg]

[Image: 2014-12-25130043_zps1b7b8985.jpg]

[Image: 2014-12-25130111_zpsf365db03.jpg]

all set and on my wrist!
[Image: 2014-12-25131527_zps17ae3443.jpg]

I love a good time piece on my wrist! I just cannot live with out a wrist watch, the left arm feels dead light compared to the right with out a watch on!
I have a casio solar powered watch that costed £50 that I use as my daily, I compared this watch to my xmas present and you can tell the quality difference straight away, the weight, strap quality, detail of the face.
I don't have many working dress watches anymore, I used to get them from my auntie but the quality wasn't all that sadly compared to the cheap casio watches I normally buy, I do have 3 old watches that are older than me. two were given to me by my late granddad, the other a old pocket watch, that was given to my gran before she be came un well sadly.
My granddads watch I am hoping to get restored to full working order as that sadly died on me, it was from 1960s/70s.

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - Toms306 - 25-12-2014

That's awesome... I watch a lot of 'Quest' and their motoring stuff is all sponsored by Casio Edifice, its one of very few ads that actually makes me want the product!

Back to the topic, I've just had a yule log...so that made space to start on the chocolate swiss roll... Big Grin

RE: Merry Christmas Buswankers, what ya up to? - 1616six - 25-12-2014

Just got home from my brothers, now eating some birthday cake & looking at the one car I keep trying to convince myself not to go and view..