306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: For Sale (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Cars (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2

Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 09-12-2011

For Sale
2001 Peugeot 306 Estate HDi Meridian SE

The Important bits
Itâ??s just popped over 38000 miles on Wednesday.
Full Service history (all Peugeot main dealer bar the last)
Cam Belt done in February 2011 by <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.KrisB.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.KrisB.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
Tax till November 2012 (and itâ??s in the cheap tax band)
MOT till October 2012
WORKING A/C

Iâ??ve owned this car since last December and sheâ??s been as good as gold. I picked her up on just under 24000 miles and sheâ??s done the last 14000 miles without missing a beat and has never broken don on me. She passed her MOT needing no remedial work. Everything works as it should and I can think of no issues electrically.

The car will be sold on a set of standard cyclone wheels and standard sized discs pads and callipers (although with nearly brand new pads and discs) If you wish to purchase the wheels and brakes with the car then Id be looking for around £500 extra. It also does not come with the neons, the scanguage or my HIDs and still has a completely standard stereo.

Why
I know this is going to be the biggest question from everyone here. I am selling this car because Iâ??m bored, sheâ??s in far too good nick for me to destroy on the quest for big power and I desperately miss my old 306 cabriolet (that I have already agreed to buy back). Im probably going to have a V6 cabriolet as my next project.

Modifications
Since having the car I have fitted;
Bilstein OEM dampers and -40mm lowering springs.
EGR blanking plates with pipe work and solenoids removed
Non air dosser inlet
K&N air filter in standard box
Medium FMIC kit with 2.25� piping
2x 12� slim line fans
1800BAR rail sensor
Stage 2 Remap by TB205GTi
XUD clutch conversing using a brand new Valeo clutch and parts from Peugeot
De-Cat (gutted standard cat)
Mid box back box mod (std back box supplied if you want it)
Digital boost gauge
Tow bar with single plug electrics
Boot Mat
Xsara mist jets
GTi6 Splitter
Tints on all rear windows (limo black on rear 3 and dark smoke on back doors)
Pressed plate on rear
Cut down plate on front
Braided hoses all round
5.1 brake fluid.
Boost Controller (supplied to new owner but not fitted)
Probably other things I canâ??t think of so check my project thread.

The Power
It was dynoed on a Dyno Dynamics rolling road at NovaTec Racing in Slough in October 2011 and made 163.5bhp and 277lb/ft at 17.5psi. It did smoke a little on the dyno and the map is designed for 19psi so there is probably a gain to be had there. I reckon shes got 170bhp and closer to 300lb/ft in her with this fixed (using supplied boost controller). The car is fitted with an XUD clutch conversion but this is temperamental and slipping under full torque. Once it has been warmed up and slipped several times it does hold the power for a while till it gets too hot and starts slipping again. There is a group buy going on in the HDi section for CG paddle clutches that would fix this issue.

The bad bits
The bodywork is almost perfect bar a couple of stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet, a dent the size of a 5p in the top of the passenger wing, a large but shallow dent in the drivers side rear quarter caused by my GF sliding down a grassy bank into the car and a 2cm scratch on the bonnet in the middle (hardly shows on this silver car).

There is no engine cover. I had to remove it to fit the FMIC pipe and was going to buy a brand new 406 HDi110 one but they are stupid money new from Peugeot and I just didnâ??t fancy a second hand one (theyâ??re about £40 on eBay)

There is also no spare wheel or cage with the car as I removed it. I will however supply a can of Holts tyre weld in case you get a puncture. I have used this stuff before when I got a puncture on a different car and itâ??s the dogâ??s bollocks. It just works and itâ??s so much easier than trying to change a tyre at the side of the road.

The Price
Iâ??m looking for £2500 ONO for the car if I put it on cyclones and standard sized front brakes (with new pads and discs) or £3000 ONO with the 17â? Rinjanis and 330mm Brembos.

I am happy to wait till the very start of January to complete the sale if you donâ??t want to do it before Christmas but it would definitely be a very good Christmas present to yourself.

I will consider a 306 cabriolet in part exchange but thereâ??s a pretty specific list of things Iâ??m looking for in one.

Price dropped to around £2000 depending on what parts you want left on it. Quick sale wanted.

Pictures

[Image: MyHDiestate068.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate058.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate062.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate077.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate054.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate055.jpg]
[Image: GTi6Splitter.jpg]
[Image: FMICpart204.jpg]
[Image: MyHDiestate072.jpg]
[Image: Dyno16-10-11Power.jpg]
[Image: Dyno16-10-11Boost.jpg]

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Niall - 09-12-2011

Can I just say, I've seen this car in the flesh and it is properly mint for a 10 year old car! Well worth the money IMO!

I'm sure most on here have seen it but just thought I would say!

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Moonstone2.0 - 10-12-2011

gah! after the mrs and i talked to you at the meet, she said to me, "if he ever sells that, i want you to buy it!" and for the money i bet it would be well worth it, but i dont have the funds any time soonSad

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 10-12-2011

Sort out a loan then or start pimping the missus out if she wants the car that much.

Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Jonny b - 10-12-2011

Huh hmmm let me see what I can do

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Kaeten M - 11-12-2011

why you selling, what are you getting?

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 11-12-2011

K, Im bored and i really really miss my shitty old cabby so im getting a cabby and I want to V6 it.

Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Jonny b - 11-12-2011

May well think about this for the missus chris, don't want a sharan pd130 do ya ha ha

Sadly no jonny, call me about price, ill defo take your wheels in part ex though

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Kaeten M - 11-12-2011

Dum-Dum Wrote:K, Im bored and i really really miss my shitty old cabby so im getting a cabby and I want to V6 it.
I thought you hated the petrol power?
Jonny b Wrote:May well think about this for the missus chris, don't want a sharan pd130 do ya ha ha
I would prefer the sharan PD, much more space, comfort and tuning potential!!!

Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Jonny b - 11-12-2011

It's the tdi se as well heated seats seperate climate controls heated screens decent stereo and everything works ha ha

K - V6 is different and i has a NOS kit in my garage

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Ed Doe - 12-12-2011

Dum-Dum Wrote:K, Im bored and i really really miss my shitty old cabby so im getting a cabby and I want to V6 it.

You'll still be slower than me in my '6 :teasing-tease:

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Megamonkey - 12-12-2011

Can't believe your selling it! Very tidy

Be interesting to see the Cabby project tho!

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 12-12-2011

Ed Doe Wrote:

You'll still be slower than me in my '6 :teasing-tease:

Not with my NOS plumbed in lol

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Ed Doe - 12-12-2011

Dum-Dum Wrote:Not with my NOS plumbed in lol

lol pink slips at the next meet?

OR section 59s. *cough* Matt...

Ill slip you something pink big boy.

And back on topic;

Somebody please make me a sensible offer on my car so i can go and buy something stupidly uneconomical

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Jonny b - 12-12-2011

just working a few things out bud then i will

Awesome buddy, Id love to see it go to you as I know youd treat her right. (and we know she gets onto your driveway)

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - taylonm - 12-12-2011

Man you want a cabby? Golf cabby? Sounds epic! do it man, VR on full blat with the roof down = pure wet pants!

T im getting a 306 cabby - END OF

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - sgwtdci - 12-12-2011

why oh why lol, def a bargin to who ever buys her, I have driven it and its quick.

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - taylonm - 12-12-2011

GAY!

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Niall - 12-12-2011

Give you £4.25, a pack of custard creams and head?

*most unhelpful post ever?

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Kaeten M - 13-12-2011

Ed Doe Wrote:You'll still be slower than me in my '6 :teasing-tease:
and your 6 would be slower than my VR :auto-driving:

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 13-12-2011

Kaeten M Wrote:
Ed Doe Wrote:You'll still be slower than me in my '6 :teasing-tease:
and your 6 would be slower than my VR :auto-driving:

I wouldnt bet on that K, hes got some sneakyness planned.

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Ian - 16-12-2011

Dum-Dum:

Would you sell the 330 Brembos seperate? Im interested in these if you are thinking about it.

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Matt - 17-12-2011

Ed Doe Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Not with my NOS plumbed in lol

lol pink slips at the next meet?

OR section 59s. *cough* Matt...

Only just saw this.

Fucker

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Dum-Dum - 17-12-2011

Guys Im really keen to get this gone as the cabby Im looking at has just had a £300 price drop so am willing to sell this as it is with the wheels and the brakes (and the old brakes too) for £2500 ONO for anyone on here.

Gonna be putting her up on pistonheads tomorrow.

Re: Dum-Dums HDi Estate Stage 2 FMIC - Midnightclub - 17-12-2011

Thats a very good deal....