306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
rain - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: rain (/showthread.php?tid=1971)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

rain - samass - 04-03-2012

feckin rain, all i wanted to do today was wash the car properly while my housemate watched the football.
now its gunna rain till its dark, and i've had to put up with a bunch of northern football fans [newcastle] scream and moan at the tv.
booooooring!
/rant

Re: rain - Toms306 - 04-03-2012

Yup, rain has f*cked up my plans for today too. Sad

rain - Jonny b - 04-03-2012

Rain!! We had fecking torrential snow for about 3 hours, came out of asda and it was hammering

Re: rain - 4WayDiablo - 04-03-2012

We had a little snow! :-O

Re: rain - samass - 04-03-2012

it ruins EVERYTHING

snow, sucks. unless i get to go driving in it!

Re: rain - Dum-Dum - 04-03-2012

Jonny b Wrote:Rain!! We had fecking torrential snow for about 3 hours, came out of asda and it was hammering

It amases me how you live in one of the snowiest places in the south but I live just 10 miles down the road and have only had rain

that also makes no sense to me...

rain - Jonny b - 04-03-2012

Ha ha i know we always get it! Never settled though but feck me it was coming down

Re: rain - Scott - 04-03-2012

Dum-Dum Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:Rain!! We had fecking torrential snow for about 3 hours, came out of asda and it was hammering

It amases me how you live in one of the snowiest places in the south but I live just 10 miles down the road and have only had rain
Same here, that's really odd! Was hoping to give the car a good clean today but ah well.

Re: rain - Niall - 04-03-2012

I was going to fix the leaking roof on the shed today.....hmmm think everythings going to be wet again tomorrow Sad

rain - MarkTD - 04-03-2012

Toms306 Wrote:Yup, rain has f*cked up my plans for today too. Sad

Me2!

Makes me wonder if the sun roof in the scirocco is leaking... Hope not!

On the plus side......the beading on waxed cars does look epic today! Big Grin

Toms306 Wrote:On the plus side......the beading on waxed cars does look epic today! Big Grin

Shame the actual car doesn't look so epic though lol

Haha exactly the reason why I wanted to wash my car! (that and its covered in shit from slipstreaming a lorry on the way to brands yesterday...)

Re: rain - Jake - 04-03-2012

Was going to polish wheels today so ruined my plan too !

Re: rain - Ian - 04-03-2012

What plans Tom?

Going out of the house? Surely not?! lmao

Re: rain - Scott - 04-03-2012

^^ lol

Ian Wrote:

What plans Tom?

Going out of the house? Surely not?! lmao

Confusedhock: :nope: Tongue

Re: rain - Daniel306 - 04-03-2012

Sunny here today, was even down to a tshirt, the clock said it was 12*

what?? in scotland?? you must be joking!

Re: rain - kingy - 04-03-2012

sometimes i like it when it rains all day. means you can just doss in the house all day and do feck all. dont even need to get out ya comfy's if ya dont want. sometimes you need a day like that if you've had a hard week at work.

kingy Wrote:sometimes i like it when it rains all day. means you can just doss in the house all day and do feck all. dont even need to get out ya comfy's if ya dont want. sometimes you need a day like that if you've had a hard week at work.

I can't do that. I hate just dossing around. I'm always itching to be doing something!!

im with niall, of late anyway! im normally perfectly happy doing SFA! jus today i really didnt want to be on my arse all day!

samass Wrote:im with niall, of late anyway! im normally perfectly happy doing SFA! jus today i really didnt want to be on my arse all day!

Come clean my car then......haha

Neil Wrote:
kingy Wrote:sometimes i like it when it rains all day. means you can just doss in the house all day and do feck all. dont even need to get out ya comfy's if ya dont want. sometimes you need a day like that if you've had a hard week at work.

I can't do that. I hate just dossing around. I'm always itching to be doing something!!

I'm the same...have to be doing something!! Get bored too quickly otherwise!!

you mean, five miles away, and its not raining?

Re: rain - procta - 04-03-2012

luckly me and my dad changed my discs and pads yesterday as today has been rain mixed with sleet.

Re: rain - kingy - 04-03-2012

im normally always doing somethng it just every now and again its nice to do nothing. recharge ya batteries so to speak.

samass Wrote:you mean, five miles away, and its not raining?

It's just stopped. But im half cut now so not washing cars lol