306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Afew Pics of the Estate - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Photos and Projects (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Photos Of Members / Cars (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Afew Pics of the Estate (/showthread.php?tid=1272)

Afew Pics of the Estate - HDIkyle - 03-02-2012

I'll try sort a project thread out but for now a quick Timeline of how its gone in Pics Big Grin

As purchased:
[Image: DSC_0016.jpg]

MOT Ready:
[Image: DSC_0120.jpg]

I hate silver cars so needed some cheap and cheerful paintjob:
[Image: DSC00022.jpg]
[Image: DSC00021.jpg]

Matt White:
[Image: DSC00030.jpg]

Then some bright bits:
[Image: DSC00065.jpg]
[Image: DSC00064.jpg]

New plate:
[Image: DSC00085.jpg]

And as it stands atm - Wheel trims, Neglected for 18 months, Just starting to tidy it back up:
[Image: 24012012561.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1204.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1251.jpg]

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - Foxy-jim - 03-02-2012

It's different haha. Fair play!

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - 4WayDiablo - 03-02-2012

I like it! Its different :-) do i spy some white masks too :-) looks good

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - HDIkyle - 03-02-2012

Well there glow in the dark, but they don't glow in the dark :/ They did when i painted them but i think the Lacquer f*cked them up

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - Pete - 03-02-2012

Hows the matt white holding up Kyle? Love that paint..makes a nice change from matt black.

A bit of smoothing would look awesom on this!

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - THE_Liam - 03-02-2012

Finally back on the road Kyle! Now map, FMIC, clutch, big turbo...

Lol its actually holding up well. Abit mucky now as its not been washed...ever.

I have considered smoothing the sides off and stuff but then i think of the effort and CBA Lol i'm not going to do anything to the outside now and let it mold up hopefully. I have also toy'd with the idea of rusting the entire thing, Anything thats metal.

Naa Liam, Stage 1 map then i'll put a Dturbo engine in to run straight Veg and go from there, Nothing major just a hard stage 2. I sold the turbo i got as id rather a Dturbo than HDI

Afew Pics of the Estate - Matt - 03-02-2012

Matt white looks awesome. How did you do it? Rattle cans or compressor? Loving the bright colours Smile

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - Atterz - 03-02-2012

Sweet jesus it was ugly, but its looking alrite now. Not sure about the front numberplate though?

Ye i'm not keen on it now but its stuck on and i dont want to remove it yet as i can't afford another atm. It'll do for now

Matt Wrote:Matt white looks awesome. How did you do it? Rattle cans or compressor? Loving the bright colours Smile

Roller Lmao.

It was a rushed job tbh needs touching up in places like the arches and where the black rubber goes on the doors to seal the windows but its got a proper leather look. It looked better when i did it but its been sat on the drive for 18 months getting covered in mortor, brick dust, concrete dust bird shit ect.

Haha a roller! Awesome!

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - Pete - 03-02-2012

Roller painted estates FTW

Re: Afew Pics of the Estate - 4WayDiablo - 03-02-2012

Foxy-jim Wrote:Haha a roller! Awesome!
My first car, my 1.4 i roller painted in chalkboard paint :-) doesnt give a bad finish!

Screw going to a bodyshop again then!

Afew Pics of the Estate - kentiiboii - 04-02-2012

I remember seeing you do this ages ago and I was telling my dad about it other day and here it is Smile. I did Matt black astra a while ago. I'd love to see this in person! Good work mate bring it back to life! If
Done propper and not chav like they get a lot of attention.