306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Logo design - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Logo design (/showthread.php?tid=121)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Logo design - Dum-Dum - 06-12-2011

Hi all this is what I fancy for the logo design. A line drawing of each model of 306 all in a row behind each other

so 3dr hatch, 5dr hatch, estate, cabby and sedan.

Let me know what you think, the current line up is just cabbys as its taken me an hour to do 1 car

[attachment=0]
[attachment=1]

Re: Logo design - Matt - 06-12-2011

sort it out and see how it looks Smile

Re: Logo design - springs - 06-12-2011

I was thinking of using:

[Image: Peugeot_sport_lion_2.png]

always looked "new" and sporty especially when it comes to stickers..

springs Wrote:I was thinking of using:

[Image: kavel-peugeot-sport-10168.png]

Hahah looks alright that hahah

Re: Logo design - Dum-Dum - 06-12-2011

Personally I wouldnt want o use anything that .net uses, the last thing we want is a coppyright / IP war started

Did .net officially use it? I thought unofficial stickers were made? But didn't think they every used it officially

I dont know, i cant get on there to check, their forum is broken PMSL

Re: Logo design - Dan! - 06-12-2011

Im doing a few quick sketchs on microsoft paint. Quality is terrible but im just doing them as ideas, which could obviously be editted and re-finished alot to make a logo/sticker design. Il post them up in a bit.

Re: Logo design - Kimmie - 06-12-2011

Don't think it would be wise to use anything they have, official or not! Could cause confusion and just make the 'war' worse

Here are my few. The first one is very rough, but I was just trying to get the idea across of the letters moulded to the shape of a 306. And the last one is the sorta font I think suits, but I couldnt get the dont big enough for free ninja So thats why its very pixelated. All the others are maybe more sticker designs than logos, but heh all the same kinda thing, so here my attempts...

[Image: 306oc1.jpg]

[Image: 306oc2.jpg]

[Image: 306oc3.jpg]

[Image: 306oc5.jpg]

[Image: 306oc4.jpg]

I think the first one is very similar to club306? Don't think we want to be making too many enemies already lol. But the rest look good Smile

Similar as in an outline of a 306, but then you can hardly say thats 'their' logo, a 306 looks the same no matter which club your from lol

Re: Logo design - Poodle - 06-12-2011

Like the one you've done in multicoloured options. Reckon Dum-dum's would be good for the main banner.

Dan! Wrote:[Image: 306oc2.jpg]
Liking the bottom 3 of these

Dan! Wrote:[Image: 306oc3.jpg]

Dan this one is there any chance of making the bottom white but made up of black outlines then re ordering so its correct for the french flag (or red white and blue for us brits) Cos i think they look quite good together

Yeah, I think its good to have different coloured stickers, means everybody can have a colour that matches their car/colour scheme, just having black and white stickers sucks. I like Dums idea aswel, would work well as the main photo at the top of the page. Like I said mine are more stickery than logo-y :p

Dum-Dum Wrote:Liking the bottom 3 of these

Dan this one is there any chance of making the bottom white but made up of black outlines then re ordering so its correct for the french flag (or red white and blue for us brits) Cos i think they look quite good together

Cheers. Yeah could do that, though my idea was that the sticker would only be one of them, I just did the 3 different colours to show how the stickers would look in different colours.

Heres the 3dr hatch
[attachment=0]

can anyone give me a decent PB link to a straight side on view of a 5dr hatch please

[Image: DSC00802.jpg]

Dan! Wrote:Similar as in an outline of a 306, but then you can hardly say thats 'their' logo, a 306 looks the same no matter which club your from lol

You are ver much correct Smile lol

I just thought aswell, we are going to become the 306 moaners club lol like 106oc haha

Re: Logo design - Fozzy - 06-12-2011

Not sure i like this it seemed a good idea in my head

[Image: Untitled-1-3.jpg]

Will try something else

Re: Logo design - SandfordSigns - 06-12-2011

so what is it you are all looking for? a design for the website or a design for stickers?

springs Wrote:I was thinking of using:

[Image: Peugeot_sport_lion_2.png]

I was thinking this with the shoulders incorporated in the "3", followed by a smaller 0 tucked up a bit, then bigger again for the six, perhaps with an extended tail on the 6. Then "owners club" in a matching arty/spiky font underneath...? Unfortunately windows has magically removed pant from my pc at some point in the last week and i cba to sort another prog lol.

Poodle you got anything a little straighter? If not thatll do, its close enough really.

Billy Crack on with whatever you fancy. As you can see we have no art work on here and nothing for stickers or hoodies so any artistic input is appreciated. I quite liked your work on the calendar too so look forward to seeing whatever you come up with

Tried to do the three alex just can't find a font really

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

Re: Logo design - Kimmie - 06-12-2011

Fozzy I like that!

Re: Logo design - TheGateKeeper - 06-12-2011

I know its not the best, but gives an idea and I am shocking with art and stuff!!!

Fozzy i think the top of the 3 needs to be flat with the lions back not a curved 3

TGK i kinda like that. Could do all 5 in the red white and blue once ive drawn/traced them.

Ill probably do either the sedan or the estate today, ill try to do before work but i doubt it.

Re: Logo design - TheGateKeeper - 06-12-2011

Dum-Dum Wrote:Fozzy i think the top of the 3 needs to be flat with the lions back not a curved 3

TGK i kinda like that. Could do all 5 in the red white and blue once ive drawn/traced them.

Ill probably do either the sedan or the estate today, ill try to do before work but i doubt it.

Yeh, was just something about it. Rather than putting in a french flag... Paint the car in the colours Smile

I tried with the line thats already on the original image but it looked too top heavey Sad

Re: Logo design - springs - 06-12-2011

Fozzy Wrote:Tried to do the three alex just can't find a font really

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

needs to be something simple like this with a decent Font Smile