306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
The Random Chat/Insomnia/Procrastination Thread - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Random Chat/Insomnia/Procrastination Thread (/showthread.php?tid=10291)

RE: Last one to post wins - Niall - 10-02-2013

oh no you don't!
could do a fooby and lock it but im not a cheating tosser like that!

RE: Last one to post wins - Scott - 10-02-2013

So how was everyone's weekend?

Anyone work on the cars?

(10-02-2013, 09:39 PM)Scott Wrote: So how was everyone's weekend?

Anyone work on the cars?

Well today we worked on Eds car. Got the engine loom done, did the wishbone, got the hub off but couldnt get the driveshaft out of the new hub. Genuinely thought we were going to snap a 2ft breaker. As per usual, ed got worked up over small things, i laughed, me and fooby went and got donuts and fooby left his wallet in my car so if anyone wants his credit card details, PM me!

lol

So you didn't change the hub over in the end then? That's a shame. Did the new loom seem to make any difference?

Yeah new loom was a right PITA. 3 of the plugs were ph2 style (Gay) so had to strip the plugs right down to swap them over. Seems to rev much better now but i left just as ed was getting his panic wiggle on so dont know what it was like to drive.

Yeah had to put the original hub on. At one point, we had the drive shaft held in place on the bench, i had the bar on the nut with my feet off the ground bouncing and it just wouldn't budge. Did smash sam in the nipple ring though. Dont think he knew wether to be aroused or hurt!

lmao I bet he f*cking loved it.

Ah that's annoying, fingers crossed for him it does solve his problems.

On an unrelated note, I realised if you merge the two 'D's in Ed's name then his name is 'Edwardoe', so I'm going to call him Eduardo from now on.

RE: Last one to post wins - c.gerrard - 10-02-2013

Last viewed this thread on page 24 lol

Oh dear, looks like I'm winning again Smile

(10-02-2013, 10:33 PM)Scott Wrote: lmao I bet he f*cking loved it.

Ah that's annoying, fingers crossed for him it does solve his problems.

On an unrelated note, I realised if you merge the two 'D's in Ed's name then his name is 'Edwardoe', so I'm going to call him Eduardo from now on.

lmao
think that calls for a username tag change?

RE: Last one to post wins - WiNgNuTz - 10-02-2013

DO IT! lmao

Oh come on, what kind of admin would I be if I didn't change peoples usernames once in a while? lol

RE: Last one to post wins - Fooby - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 09:51 PM)Niall Wrote: i laughed, me and fooby went and got donuts and fooby left his wallet in my car so if anyone wants his credit card details, PM me!

oi FOYC Sad

gief my monies back.

(10-02-2013, 10:53 PM)Scott Wrote: Oh come on, what kind of admin would I be if I didn't change peoples usernames once in a while? lol

/goes to check admin logs

/see's this hasnt been carried out.

sadface Sad

He's giving them back through me, so don't worry, I won't spend too much.

I could really do with some nice Fox Floats for my bike. Will order my self some Adam as a charge for storing your wallet

RE: Last one to post wins - Fooby - 10-02-2013

It has my company credit card in.

I suspect im going to get a phone call in the morning

"Hi Adam, please can you explain how you managed to spend £50,000 on turbos and shiney bits to DP engineering... overnight, do you have a PO for this?"

(10-02-2013, 11:01 PM)Fooby Wrote: It has my company credit card in.

I suspect im going to get a phone call in the morning

"Hi Adam, please can you explain how you managed to spend £50,000 on turbos and shiney bits to DP engineering... overnight, do you have a PO for this?"

Just say "its ok, Niall signed it off" and when they say whos Niall? Simply reply, Hes the f*cking BAWS!

RE: Last one to post wins - samass - 10-02-2013

My nipple is still tender...

want me to come round and suck it better?

RE: Last one to post wins - samass - 10-02-2013

Yes!!

Ill be there in 5!
Can you wax my arse for me whilst im there?

Grim.

Sam was it worse than having both your nipples pulled in the middle of a dancefloor?

(10-02-2013, 11:07 PM)Scott Wrote: Grim.

Sam was it worse than having both your nipples pulled in the middle of a dancefloor?

No because i caressed them better whilst he caressed mine whilst grinding on the dance floor with a girl inbetween up who neither of is had any real interest in

I did notice the eiffel tower was towards that direction, too. At least that way Sam could pretend it was a man behind him.

(10-02-2013, 11:11 PM)Scott Wrote: I did notice the eiffel tower was towards that direction, too. At least that way Sam could pretend it was a man behind him.

I dont think you saw the original eiffel tower...

RE: Last one to post wins - Scott - 11-02-2013

Starting a new job today! Wish me luck.

Wonder what can get away with by saying "It's my first day"

Last one to post wins - Jake - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 08:04 AM)Scott Wrote: Starting a new job today! Wish me luck.

Wonder what can get away with by saying "It's my first day"

Good luck Smile

RE: Last one to post wins - kingy - 11-02-2013

james g and i went to coventry yesterday to meet some other like minded people. saw some old faces and met some new. pisssed it down so spent most of the time inside the pub.

[Image: meet_zpse9b9ce8f.jpg]

Last one to post wins - kentiiboii - 11-02-2013

Heard it was like being at a funeral?

RE: Last one to post wins - kingy - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 01:23 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Heard it was like being at a funeral?

its what you make of it mate. thats all im saying. god to see a load of 306's in a line though.

RE: Last one to post wins - Niall - 11-02-2013

Eurgh what a shit day.
Got a callout to the new forest this morning at 2am to a site where there had been a genuine fire. Arrived to find the place in a right state and someone being carted off in a ambulance not very alive. Was a bit of a shit place to be really! Got out of there and stuck on the m3 so ended up going straight to a meeting from there and didnt get home till 2pm. Absolutely knackered and im on call from 10 tonight again Sad

Re: Last one to post wins - WiNgNuTz - 11-02-2013

In stark contrast, I actually had a really good day! Managed to bag myself a new job just 4 days after being dismissed from my last one! ThumbsUp

Start tomorrow, had to take a pay cut, but at least I'm working again. Saying that, I've only had Sunday in which I haven't actually worked! lol

Proper result though, well chuffed, and can't wait to get started! Big Grin