306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: For Sale (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Parts (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it (/showthread.php?tid=31009)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Mac22 - 03-07-2015

Pmd about wind deflectors mate

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 04-07-2015

Looked and t2, manifold, lines etc are connected still.

Will you be going to pugfest?

Pm recieved and replied Smile

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Jimbo - 04-07-2015

Im at pugfest mate. Name your price for the full turbo setup

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Magenta Sunset - 05-07-2015

hi, I'm looking for replacement side skirts. have you any info?
Kathy

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 05-07-2015

Unfortunately I never had them on mine!

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 08-07-2015

Well courier man just came, had problems with picking up on Friday due to roadworks and a lack of access, but both the pump and lights are now posted so should expect in the next couple of days

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Jimbo - 08-07-2015

Have you got my turbo/manifold and oil lines off yet??

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 08-07-2015

Yep Smile I got literally everything of, it's got no egr as well Wink

Anyone want anything else to chuck into my pugfest box?

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Pug0BZ3011 - 08-07-2015

Any ph1 heater controls?
Thanks,Adam Smile

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Danny Wideboy - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 11:22 AM)Matt Wrote: Well courier man just came, had problems with picking up on Friday due to roadworks and a lack of access, but both the pump and lights are now posted so should expect in the next couple of days

Cool,  nice one. 

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Jimbo - 08-07-2015

(08-07-2015, 12:36 PM)Matt Wrote: Yep Smile I got literally everything of, it's got no egr as well Wink

Anyone want anything else to chuck into my pugfest box?

Ideal mate. Thanks alot

The gear knob for anyone interested 

Also found my mbc 

£15 

And sorry, the ph1 is gone one got the parts that are listed. And if not taken by the end of the week it's all going to scrap

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - londondan86 - 09-07-2015

Cheers for the update mate Smile

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Danny Wideboy - 12-07-2015

Pump received, nice one Matt.

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 12-07-2015

No worries man! Double check there is a woodruff key, I found one on my seat this morning and don't know wether it was my spare or not :/

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - rd070707 - 12-07-2015

pmd you matt

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Danny Wideboy - 13-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 09:33 PM)Matt Wrote: No worries man! Double check there is a woodruff key, I found one on my seat this morning and don't know wether it was my spare or not :/

Can't seem to find it now I have looked. 
Doh!

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - 1616six - 13-07-2015

Rear view mirror and the mount from the glass?

Bear in mind the parts I've supplied/given you over the years boy. Wink

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Matt - 13-07-2015

Bollocks il get its sent out first class Danny! Sorry about that!

Well rear view mirror is possibly sold, just I can't get the mount off without smashing something so it seems :/

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - londondan86 - 13-07-2015

Lights received today mate, cheers

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - Danny Wideboy - 13-07-2015

(13-07-2015, 04:14 PM)Matt Wrote: Bollocks il get its sent out first class Danny! Sorry about that!

Well rear view mirror is possibly sold, just I can't get the mount off without smashing something so it seems :/

No problem mate, for my brothers car which is a little way off being done anyway so not stuck without it.

Cheers. 

RE: Lots of bits prices revised, please don't make me scrap it - rd070707 - 13-07-2015

pmd matt