306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Breaking: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: For Sale (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Parts (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Breaking: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? (/showthread.php?tid=22074)

Pages: 1 2

Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Jtrigga - 12-03-2014

How much for the challengers if I swap with lazers with good tyres and money your way.

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Tom - 12-03-2014

Bet that was a pretty smart car before some numpty stacked it!

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - mspdan - 19-03-2014

have u got the air intake and hose for the airbox mate save me trip scrapyard?

thanks

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Alan_M - 19-03-2014

Gearknob?

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Connor - 19-03-2014

Tom usually has good knobs, I had his last one Wink

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Toms306 - 19-03-2014

I do apologise guys, have taken on too much at once for the last couple of weeks and the breaker has been low on the priority list. I will get round to parts/pics and price hopefully next week. It has been stripped and shell was scrapped yesterday.

(12-03-2014, 11:34 PM)Tom Wrote: Bet that was a pretty smart car before some numpty stacked it!

On top yeah....the rust underneath is worrying though. On a V plate I never expected the chassis legs to rot out so badly.....and one side was full of filler as well so the previous owner obviously knew about it. And the state of the engine wasn't good either tbh.

But cosmetically, both inside and out would've been great before the knock. Ah well, nevermind lol.

(19-03-2014, 08:59 PM)Alan_M Wrote: Gearknob?

I'm keeping the one on there, not sure what its from but it's big and weighty unlike the 306 one, feels really nice lol!

(19-03-2014, 09:15 PM)Connor Wrote: Tom usually has good knobs, I had his last one Wink

Thanks. Itwasntme

Re: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - kentiiboii - 19-03-2014

You know what coilovers are on it yet tom?

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Toms306 - 19-03-2014

There aren't any coilovers.

The spring coils were sitting on eachother (comfortable eh! lol ) so guessing they're springs for a much lighter car! Will check part numbers eventually.

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - mspdan - 20-03-2014

front arch liners any good mate?

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Anton - 20-03-2014

Drivers door handle?

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - jpc - 20-03-2014

Are the challengers still available? If so I'd definitely be interested either cash or part ex my ariannes depending on what price you'd do

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Toms306 - 20-03-2014

Keeping the drivers liner for mine as its cracked, haven't checked pass side.

Door handle will be available, though not for a few days as its at my Nans.

Challengers are still available yes, had lots of interest but no time to clean/photograph them. I was only gonna give scrap value against a set of Swallows/Harriers though so don't want to px anything decent.

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Anton - 20-03-2014

Thats fine, how much posted? Dibs please

RE: Moonstone HDi DTurbo (3 door) - Challengers? coilovers? - Toms306 - 20-03-2014

No idea on price yet, been a while since I've posted anything! Will let you know though, and yeah you can have dibs.

Cheers mate