306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
French Car Show 2012 [Info in 1st Post] - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Meets (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: French Car Show 2012 [Info in 1st Post] (/showthread.php?tid=97)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: FCS - Midnightclub - 11-02-2012

Dum-Dum Wrote:Sam - Prove it!

Hey chris, have you heard of the latest method of proving your intelligence? Taking off your top and then taking pics and posting to a car forum of your choice apparently means your intellectually advanced..

Sam?

ninja

Re: FCS - smanfa - 11-02-2012

See im not dumb! Im not falling for it lol x

Seriously, it was proven in scientific studies at HJarvard university and Yale in america.

Re: FCS - smanfa - 11-02-2012

Nope still not falling for it.. Give up lol x

Maybe that one was a little too obvious.. ninja

FCS - Jonny b - 11-02-2012

4WayDiablo Wrote:For the purpose of this post scott referes to my mate scott eddwards..

A few friends of ours had a bbq. Sam and scott were playing with a stick. Scott threw the stick and sam ran after it to pick it up and scott stole it back off her. Scott threw it again and sure enough sam ran and picked it up
Now the good part..
Scott dummied a throw. Quickly hiding it behind his back as if you would with a dog. And sure enough sam ran then clicked that scott didnt actually throw it this time. We were all nearly in tears lmao

Ha ha ha rofl

That's why we love you so Sam!!!

Re: FCS - 4WayDiablo - 11-02-2012

Well you say love...

Re: FCS - hbomb1905 - 11-02-2012

Kezzieboy Wrote:Hopefully this campsite doesn't have the worlds dustiest track leading to it!!

I went to a show at Donny a few years back and the car was constantly covered in dust - just gave up in the end as did everyone else. Will probably still be hideous now unless they've resurfaced everywhere with the new refurb they've done!

Re: FCS - Hitchos - 11-02-2012

Yeah was the same when i went the car park was a field

Re: FCS - mark_airey - 11-02-2012

INXS Wrote:I went to a show at Donny a few years back and the car was constantly covered in dust - just gave up in the end as did everyone else. Will probably still be hideous now unless they've resurfaced everywhere with the new refurb they've done!

It can't be any worse than the f*cking rally track at FCS at Rockingham the other year, that was epically GAY!

Re: FCS - Foxy-jim - 11-02-2012

I hope its not too bad! I like a clean car!

Foxy-jim Wrote:I hope its not too bad! I like a clean car!
My car is rarely clean lol the soot it leaves there is no point. Also thw botton half of my cat is grey because of the road salt

I hate my car being dirty!

Im not bothered haha. I know she scrubs up well with a good polish so when fcs cones :-)

Going to get washing at the campsite!

Re: FCS - cwspellowe - 12-02-2012

I am SO throwing the estate on the OC stand!

Where's the latest list of names? Can't find one for all this ridiculing of Sam. So here's my list.

1. cwspellowe

Re: FCS - Connor - 12-02-2012

Oh lets not get started with lists again... lol

Re: FCS - ginge191 - 12-02-2012

cwspellowe Wrote:I am SO throwing the estate on the OC stand!

Where's the latest list of names? Can't find one for all this ridiculing of Sam. So here's my list.

1. cwspellowe

1. Fooby
2. Poodle
3. Scott + Kim (does his 406 count, since he created this? )
4. ginge191 - confirmed
5. TheGateKeeper
6. Grant
7. Jacko
8. CheekyMoo
9. Ed Doe & Mazz
10. Toxic Jake
11. td_dan
12. Jonny b
13. Curt
14. 4WayDiablo
15. NiallHarper
16. Matt & Laura (hopefully)
17. INXS - Tom
18. padge & chloe
19. kingy
20. MattCheese31 + Mrs Cheese31 . . . . . .on it like MasterTronic . .. .
21. Jonny
22. Declantg
23. SRowell
24. Daniel306
25. Dum-Dum and Taegan - On it like pedophiles on a Mothercare Catalogue
26. darrenjlobb
27. mark_airey
28. Kezzieboy
29. Midnightclub & MrsMidnight
30. connor19dt
31. D@wson & Mrs D@wson
32. Dan! and bitchtits
33. cwspellowe

Good lad!

Quite the list going on now

Re: FCS - Connor - 12-02-2012

Ginge... -.-

Re: FCS - 4WayDiablo - 12-02-2012

Cwspellowe. Would you be camping with us too? There is a camping thread too. We got gokarts on site!

OMFG GO KARTS!?

Will need to convince the missus to get grass in her hair. I'm well up for camping, did it when I last went albeit about 6 years ago at Bruntingthorpe! Vaguely remember drunkenly hurling tent poles like spears at some neds that wouldn't shut up in their chavboxes at about 4am :twisted:

Re: FCS - Scott - 12-02-2012

lol Well you won't need to worry about that with us lot (I hope!). Fingers crossed the campsite won't have any many other people there (and no other car clubs).

Good to have you with us though Chris Smile I'm guessing you were a little worried about the consequences of bringing a diesel estate on the 6 stand lol

Haha just ninja a hdi in with the 6 club stand lol

Re: FCS - ginge191 - 12-02-2012

Connor Wrote:Ginge... -.-

whistle

Scott Wrote:lol Well you won't need to worry about that with us lot (I hope!). Fingers crossed the campsite won't have any many other people there (and no other car clubs).

Good to have you with us though Chris Smile I'm guessing you were a little worried about the consequences of bringing a diesel estate on the 6 stand lol

lmao Not only a diesel estate, a diesel estate with gti6 worrying straight line pace, 9J rear wheels and dropped on its bumpstops. Can you imagine the dirty looks!?

TBH i'm moving away from the GTI6 scene, some decent lads on there but they're very blinkered with regards to what is acceptable and what is not. Sites like this allow you to express your inner awesome.

Also the majority of the epic cars from the various forums are already on here, and i want in Wink

30mm drop on clones please!

Re: FCS - Scott - 12-02-2012

cwspellowe Wrote:lmao Not only a diesel estate, a diesel estate with gti6 worrying straight line pace, 9J rear wheels and dropped on its bumpstops. Can you imagine the dirty looks!?

TBH i'm moving away from the GTI6 scene, some decent lads on there but they're very blinkered with regards to what is acceptable and what is not. Sites like this allow you to express your inner awesome.

Also the majority of the epic cars from the various forums are already on here, and i want in Wink
Good point! I think the dirty looks would probably also be as a result of chronic coaling as you boot it onto the stand lol

Ah fair enough Smile They're a decent bunch on there (aside from the treatment of newbies, hilarious to read but not so nice for them haha) and they do know a lot about 6s so fair play to them, but I can see where you're coming from. It's always good to see something different, whether it's to everyone's taste or not doesn't matter, sometimes it's just good to break the mould!

Correct, no gripes with them, they just dont want to see what im getting up to these days.

Could you imagine the uproar if I posted the pics of the rear wheel test fitted?

^^ ahaha epic

Could you imagine the uproar when someone tells them there are diesels with more than 167bhp lol