ph2/3 rear lights into ph1 diagram

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide: ph2/3 rear lights into ph1 diagram
This is thanks to seid' .

A wirering diagram for fitting ph2/3 rear lights to a ph1

NOTE: you will need to cut the plug's from from a doner ph2/3 wirering loom, Then cut the plug off of you car then reconnect the ph2/3 to you loom so that you can plug the ph2/3 rear lights in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
This is the guide originally from club306 and p the best of my knowledge it's not quite right. I had to fiddle with a couple of wires to get them working right.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2012, 07:18 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: This is the guide originally from club306 and p the best of my knowledge it's not quite right. I had to fiddle with a couple of wires to get them working right.

What didn't work when you wired it the same as the diagram?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
These numbers are also incredibly useful for wiring a towbar! Unfortunately most of my numbers had rubbed off so i had to guess D:
Thanks given by:
this is a diagram i made a few years ago for theywhoshallnotbenamed some off the numbers are incorrect as peugeot changed them 2 or 3 times the morons but its a very good starting point and iv used it numerous times
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Started my light conversion today using this as reference, passenger side is good but a little confusing on the drivers side with the 2 plugs. darrenjlobb guide is easier to follow Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I used this on my ph1 all my wire numbers were the same as said a little confusing on the drivers side but easy enough to do.
Thanks given by:
Hello,Thk's, 'puglove' for this documents ! I've no equivalence in France ! Beautiful ;-)
I prefer these on Ph1,lights of 3-6 Phase 2.1 in black version !!
Thanks given by:
if somebody has the skills to edit the original wiring diagram, i have figured out the missing parts so that everything works without having to fiddle about with a multimeter to figure out any issues,

on the drivers side, what is currently labelled as a spare red needs to be soldered to the two yellow vo93 wires on the phase 1 loom and all 3 connected to vo42 on the phase 3 plug, this resolves the left indicator issues that occur if you follow the current diagram
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
@ozonehostile, can you send me a pm whit the right wires?

In todays afternoons I edit the diagram.
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GUIDE: Tinting Rear Lights Eeyore 17 7,432 29-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: kingy