Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Logic Fails...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-19147464

lmao
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
probably the cheese caught fire!
everyone knows they need to be washed clean first!
Thanks given by:
...what can we learn from this? Leave the laundry to a woman.

you're welcome!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 03:13 PM)ginge191 Wrote: ...what can we learn from this? Leave the laundry to a woman.

you're welcome!
lol

To be fair, a friend of mine nearly set fire to her kitchen by blowing up a microwave. Can anyone guess what she was trying to microwave?

A potnoodle...

With no water in it lol
Thanks given by:
speaking of microwaving shit; getting bored at work once, we microwaved sweetcorn! OHMYGAWD it blows up and makes micro-lighening shiz?!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
On the subject of putting shit in the microwave, little balls of tinfoil are fun, it makes fireworks, just don't do it in your microwave, a whole raw egg has entertaining results too but again, don't do it in your own microwave Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 05:10 PM)mark_airey Wrote: On the subject of putting shit in the microwave, little balls of tinfoil are fun, it makes fireworks, just don't do it in your microwave, a whole raw egg has entertaining results too but again, don't do it in your own microwave Tongue

Don't tell me these things I'm liable of getting someone else to try when I'm wasted!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had to go to a call out in Bournemouth once to an alarm activation. Got there to a really apologetic old lady. Just as I was leaving she said could you come and have a look to make sure it's still safe for me to go into my flat. I was shocked. Thought it was a false alarm as fire brigade usually do these checks if there is a fire.
Went into a flat and her microwave had burnt all the wall behind it, all the cupboards and melted slightly. Turned the mains off and opened it to find a metal take away container.
When I told her she couldn't put them in the microwave, she just said "well no one told me that. I've been having a Chinese take away every Friday night for the past 4 years and I always heat up what's left over for lunch every Saturday"
How the f*ck do you not notice the lightning show in your kitchen!! And she wouldn't even blow me for helping her....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I hear hamsters in a microwave are pretty entertaining

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
A CD is a good one to put in it, the other one i like is one of the balls that goes on the christmas tree
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 08:55 PM)Niall Wrote: I had to go to a call out in Bournemouth once to an alarm activation. Got there to a really apologetic old lady. Just as I was leaving she said could you come and have a look to make sure it's still safe for me to go into my flat. I was shocked. Thought it was a false alarm as fire brigade usually do these checks if there is a fire.
Went into a flat and her microwave had burnt all the wall behind it, all the cupboards and melted slightly. Turned the mains off and opened it to find a metal take away container.
When I told her she couldn't put them in the microwave, she just said "well no one told me that. I've been having a Chinese take away every Friday night for the past 4 years and I always heat up what's left over for lunch every Saturday"
How the f*ck do you not notice the lightning show in your kitchen!! And she wouldn't even blow me for helping her....

Selfish b*tch you save her life. Yet she won't blow you! Bet she had propper gummys as well!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 11:16 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 08:55 PM)Niall Wrote: I had to go to a call out in Bournemouth once to an alarm activation. Got there to a really apologetic old lady. Just as I was leaving she said could you come and have a look to make sure it's still safe for me to go into my flat. I was shocked. Thought it was a false alarm as fire brigade usually do these checks if there is a fire.

Selfish b*tch you save her life. Yet she won't blow you! Bet she had propper gummys as well!

lol!
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bar of wet soap
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 08:55 PM)Niall Wrote: And she wouldn't even blow me for helping her....

Wrong, just wrong...Wrong on OH SO MANY levels!!!

The best one is the CD as said!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thread of fails...small and large... Piggy 30 8,230 23-08-2016, 11:04 PM
Last Post: procta
  Race Estate Fails its MOT Eeyore 32 6,715 09-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  dyno fails...but check out that blower! Piggy 6 2,064 01-10-2013, 10:18 PM