Indicator help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indicator help
AlriGht just been on my way to work and my indicators have decided to sto stop working Confused headlights still all functional just no indicators could it be the fuse? Does anyone know which one it is in the fues box , really confused its just happened out of the blue chees
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 05:28 PM)Jackabeen Wrote: AlriGht just been on my way to work and my indicators have decided to sto stop working Confused headlights still all functional just no indicators could it be the fuse? Does anyone know which one it is in the fues box , really confused its just happened out of the blue chees

Your indicators are made of blue cheese?!?! Huh Thatll be why they dont work then! lol

On a more serious note, what phase is your car? I believe fuseboxes differ between phases, i know the one in my ph2 is different to the one i had in my ph3...
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol predictive shite I ment cheers lol its a phase one

Anyone?
Thanks given by:
http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses3...elist7.htm

See if that helps you at all?
Thanks given by:
Cheers I'll investigate
Thanks given by:
Is it just the indicators that arent working? Do the interior lights work?
Thanks given by:
The lights on the speedo thing ? Then no but when I put headlights on the dials light up I'm unsure about the ones near the sun roof I'm unsure about it if that's the one you mean I haven't checked
Thanks given by:
Yeah the interior lights that are above your head, in your case near the sunroof, and possibly in the back too. If they dont work, and neither do the map reading lights, or the buzzer that sounds when you open the door with the headlights on, then its most likely the fuse, as they are all on the same circuit according to that chart i linked you to. F30 if that helps.
Thanks given by:
Cheers I'll try it on my break and report back
Thanks given by:
Right iv changed the fuse it was blown but still no luck anyone else had any issues like this ?
Thanks given by:
Has the same fuse blown again after youve replaced it? If it has, id say theres a short somewhere thats overloading the circuit...
Thanks given by:
Check the hazard light switch if that's come disconnected u wont have indicators and it could possible be causing the fuse to blow as well.
Thanks given by:
(28-06-2012, 02:12 PM)tdbadger1980 Wrote: Check the hazard light switch if that's come disconnected u wont have indicators and it could possible be causing the fuse to blow as well.

Good call that one, i had the same issue when i was swapping stuff over from my 1.4 to my DT, took the hazard switch out of the 1.4, but got called away to pikc the missus up before refitting it in my DT AFTER having aken the old one out.....then wondered why i couldnt indicate anywhere! lol Didnt blow any fuses though.
Thanks given by:
I'm sure I commented on this last night :S it's all sorted now was some wires to the wing indicator that were shorting out , cheers for all the help Smile
Thanks given by: