My Ph2 DT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ph2 DT
mark_airey Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Looking good in gold Smile

Don't worry Matt, I won't be stealing the purple from you Smile

I'm not convinced lol

Good Wink don't need anyone else with purple wheels haha.

Seriously though, I like the gold
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
kingy Wrote:oooo get you. dont get me wrong i love the look of your car but its just that ph2 bumper. i really do think its ugly as standered. smoothed then oh yes.
as for your reg plate, i carnt wait to see where this will end up. had mine on the sun visor for the last 3 months but gonna get a bracket made up and have it on the lower bit of my bumper. so dont copy me. Wink

edit. oh, and your mums a sheep. Wink

Ok, but its still your opinion and I really don't give two shits if you don't like it TBH, also, if you don't like the bumper you don't like the look of my car really do you lol if you bother to open your eyes you will also notice that my bumper is already smoothed in those pics too Wink

My plate is already mounted and how can I copy you from the worst description ever??............ "I'm getting a bracket made and attaching it to the bumper" :roll:

My mum looks nothing like a sheep :? Is that supposed to be offensive? Seriously, get a life lmao
not me getting all mardy all because i said i dont like the bumper on the ph2. and as for the sheep thing well, if ya carnt take it then dont give it. :naughty:

as i said, i love the look of your car a i realy do think it looks smart, so lets not fall out Wink Big Grin
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Changing the subject...gold wheels mark and you're in to a winner Wink
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:not me getting all mardy all because i said i dont like the bumper on the ph2. and as for the sheep thing well, if ya carnt take it then dont give it. :naughty:

as i said, i love the look of your car a i realy do think it looks smart, so lets not fall out Wink Big Grin

Who's getting mardy? I'm certainly not. You said you don't like it, I said that I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if nobody likes it, I do and its mine so thats all that matters to me TBH Wink .................. as for if I can't take it don't give it, I am still trying to work out how my mum is a sheep? as I said, was it supposed to be offensive? it was a genuine question because it made no sense at all!

And my point remains, how can you like the look of my car but think ph2 looks ugly? that also makes about as much sense as the sheep thing lol

devils_fuel Wrote:Changing the subject...gold wheels mark and you're in to a winner Wink

They already are gold, have been for ages Tongue granted its a rather pale gold but its still gold depending on the angle of the sun but its still gold Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
If I can get my cat to look half as good as yours, ill be chuffed. Different, obv haha
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
the sheep thing was ment to be a joke and NOT make sence and NOT be offencive.(just like alot of ya mum jokes), and what i ment by I LOVE YOUR CAR is i like the work you have done to it and especily the wheels, that said it does'nt mean i like your bumper. when you said you where getting it smoothed i thought you ment totaly smooth and as for the reg plate, you said you had plans for it so i was waiting to see some kind of james bond flip over kind a shit. keeping it a secret so no one would copy you to quote you. thats why i was taking the piss about dont copy me. just trying to have a giggle. anyway, aint the reg plate suppose to be located their? lovely car mark, dont like the bumper. Big Grin Wink
Thanks given by:
Ladies, ladies!

At the end of the day, what we are all trying to say is......

Marks car looks shit.

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
kingy Wrote:not me getting all mardy all because i said i dont like the bumper on the ph2. and as for the sheep thing well, if ya carnt take it then dont give it. :naughty:

Who's getting mardy? I'm certainly not. You said you don't like it, I said that I don't care if you like it or not, I don't care if nobody likes it, I do and its mine so thats all that matters to me TBH Wink .................. as for if I can't take it don't give it, I am still trying to work out how my mum is a sheep? as I said, was it supposed to be offensive? it was a genuine question because it made no sense at all!

And my point remains, how can you like the look of my car but think ph2 looks ugly? that also makes about as much sense as the sheep thing lol

devils_fuel Wrote:Changing the subject...gold wheels mark and you're in to a winner Wink

They already are gold, have been for ages Tongue granted its a rather pale gold but its still gold depending on the angle of the sun but its still gold Big Grin

is it, any pics or am i just blind? lol I meant gold rims/lips and maybe something else gold like stickers/pin strip etc

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:is it, any pics or am i just blind? lol I meant gold rims/lips and maybe something else gold like stickers/pin strip etc

I think he done them gold just before FCS last year and I dont think any of the pics on page 1 were taken since then lol They all look like the old silver wheels to me
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Ladies, ladies!

At the end of the day, what we are all trying to say is......

Marks car looks shit.

Tongue Tongue Tongue

lmao currently it does! I forgot to get you a pic yest for lolz though didn't I............will do it at lunch today, had to go get paint mixed yest which took most of my break as the paint shop is the other side of town :roll:

devils_fuel Wrote:is it, any pics or am i just blind? lol I meant gold rims/lips and maybe something else gold like stickers/pin strip etc

Dan might have a point :oops: I will see if I can find you any but don't hold your hopes up, I tend to do things and then after think, "should prob have taken pics of that.............ah well" lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Dan might have a point :oops: I will see if I can find you any but don't hold your hopes up, I tend to do things and then after think, "should prob have taken pics of that.............ah well" lol

i know that feeling very well Wink

Thanks given by:
Probably why I don't have a project thread full of pics lol

this is the only recent pic I can find, doesn't really show the gold too well though, lmao

[Image: 6803465367_168883365d_z.jpg]
Untitled by mark_airey, on Flickr

I know Carl (Carlos182) took some good ones at the camping and got some good shots of my wheels at FCS last year Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
looks like silver rims lol

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:looks like silver rims lol

Promise you those are gold, that wasn't that long ago Big Grin

Edit- Found some pics on bookface, knew I had some.................

[Image: 226378_10150581938060117_523060116_18275...1174_n.jpg]

[Image: 222895_10150581938635117_523060116_18275...4044_n.jpg]

[Image: 226525_10150593048955117_523060116_18368...1237_n.jpg]
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
ah nice, i would have a slightly brighter gold (not the chavvy subaru gold if that's what you're thinking lol)

wanna paint my rims...and why not...just paint the whole car lol

Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:ah nice, i would have a slightly brighter gold (not the chavvy subaru gold if that's what you're thinking lol)

See they look really gold in the right light like the first pic but not all the time, I like the subtleness Big Grin

They might change before FCS anyway, just need to decide on a colour first and I don't have a bloody clue yet, was looking through a few hundred colour swatches at the paint shop yesterday and it just sort of blew my mind lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
devils_fuel Wrote:ah nice, i would have a slightly brighter gold (not the chavvy subaru gold if that's what you're thinking lol)

See they look really gold in the right light like the first pic but not all the time, I like the subtleness Big Grin

They might change before FCS anyway, just need to decide on a colour first and I don't have a bloody clue yet, was looking through a few hundred colour swatches at the paint shop yesterday and it just sort of blew my mind lmao
this is my problem, havnt got a clue what colour to use. nearly got em all sanded but really dont know where to go with them next. i like suble as well so thought just a anthrecite, maybe 2 tone.
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:

Orange or live dangerously and go pink Wink

Kingy..Kawasaki green Smile

Thanks given by:
i said i like subtle Big Grin
Thanks given by:
but it will go with your car colour... Smile

Thanks given by:
For amusement this is its current state, its been a bad winter, lol, and trust me, it looks far better in the pics than it actually is! lmao

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Odd wheels...very rat-look Wink

Thanks given by:
Confusedhock:

I spy......

Fecked front bumper
Odd wheels
No pugway sticker
Plastic plates

Sort it out will you? Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol, think the plastic plates will be staying for now TBH but yeah, pugway sticker also removed the lacquer because its been on forever lol

I'm working on it, don't worry, visual to do list is is well under way, need to decide on an actual color for my wheels, New bumper is painted just looking for a splitter atm. Oh and the back bumper needs a blow over Sad

The mechanical list is much, much longer! :o
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
[Image: DSC04466.jpg]
[Image: DSC04465.jpg]
Gold and freakin' sexual.
Thanks given by:
^^^ nice

Thanks given by:
Told you he had some awesome pics, shows the colour really well! And the journey to FCS (4 hours) worth of brake dust lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Told you he had some awesome pics, shows the colour really well! And the journey to FCS (4 hours) worth of brake dust lol

Shame I won't be at FCS this year :'( Might pop down to camping but we'll see...
Thanks given by:
Carlos182 Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:Told you he had some awesome pics, shows the colour really well! And the journey to FCS (4 hours) worth of brake dust lol

Shame I won't be at FCS this year :'( Might pop down to camping but we'll see...

Thats a shame, just come along in the bora Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Looks crap
1 shit colour (should be sigma)
2 shit phase (ph1 ftmfw)
3 it's marks lol

Only good thing is the wheels!!! All just my opinion hence its right

Ha ha much love mark ya northern monkey
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by: