Lowered Rear Beam (gti6)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowered Rear Beam (gti6)
Lowered rear beam for sale, this is from a gti6 so gti6 TBs and ARB of course. I think the drop is around 40mm or possibly even more, it is definitely lower than 30mm, but not slammed. It has been repainted by someone else in the past but this was a while ago.

150 pounds collected from Warwickshire. Postage might be possible.

Collection from Pugfest maybe possible but frankly I don't want to lug a beam there if someone will back out and then I'll be doing hillclimbs with it in the boot, but feel free to ask.

Pictures can be taken if someone is interested.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
can you post the pics up?
Thanks given by:
I'll take some soon and post them up.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
cheers, mines looking abit worse for wear and never bothered lowering it, also was looking to upgrade so may be able to kill more than 2 birds with one stone Smile
Thanks given by:
Just get them to pay upfront, if they back out dump it on their tent. It is their problem after that lol
Thanks given by:
Good idea lmao

Will get pictures just a bit busy tonight and it is chucking it down. 64k mounts can also be included if I can find them but I'd just refresh them tbh given that they are 20 years old.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
no worries, weathers bin terrible all day.
Thanks given by:
Ignore the yellow paint on the pallet, that is yellow hammerite from painting something else. It comes with ABS sensors & mounting brackets if the buyer wants the brackets. It has been painted by a previous owner so looks okay, but a touch up would make it look even better.

[Image: 29429g2.jpg]

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bump.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
haven't been on here for a couple of days, if you aren't heading to pugfest until tomorrow then bring it with you, i'll be going in my estate so plenty of room to take it off you, public parking unfortunately due to my pug being off the road still.
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll bring it, I'll be in a red gti6 ph.1 with white wheels.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: disc & ABS rear beam ekjdm14 0 1,357 17-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Xsara VTS rear beam Ben_w 1 1,476 04-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  New, genuine rear beam mount RetroPug 9 3,561 04-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Last Post: RetroPug