(SHOW TIME )project number 3 twin turbo ( SHOW TIME )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SHOW TIME )project number 3 twin turbo ( SHOW TIME )
Thumbs Up 
OK so I'm off again  just after redoing my shead so now all work can be done there rather than staying late at work lol any way allways wanted to do the hole twin turbo gearbox mounted turbos ever since the first thread just didn't have time to do it right so Hope fully this time :-) so the engine is getting sent away to get sand blasted and power coated Candy blue hopeing to have that done by  this weekend then i can start putting new part's on all Bean we'll .have got one turbo already a gt2056  so need to find a another one if any one has any idears:-) so that's were im at nw show is about 9 weeks away so  hope fully it's ready will keep use up dated :-)                    
Thanks given by:
Always a smile to see your projects...

Have to ask though...what you doing about rods not blasting out the nice candy blue block or the head going north?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(20-04-2016, 06:02 AM)Piggy Wrote: Always a smile to see your projects...

Have to ask though...what you doing about rods not blasting out the nice candy blue block or the head going north?!

Thanks piggy 

The plan is to just go easy on the right foot lol forged rods is the only thing I can't a ford at the min that block has got hdi rods dow so they might do till after show season I'm looking out for a cheap set of apr stud's :-)
Thanks given by:
whats the white stuff?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 07:58 AM)welshpug Wrote: whats the white stuff?

Silicone lol and a steel plate between the head lol

Just fitted this now so hopefully all tight now so no sand can get in :-)        

Also loving this sun lol    
Thanks given by:
good luck man. the gt2056s will blow a hole in a standard block let alone twin turbos. So crack on i say.
Also is that a 16 valver i see in the background of the first picture
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 07:17 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: good luck man. the gt2056s will blow a hole in a standard block let alone twin turbos. So crack on i say.
Also is that a 16 valver i see in the background of the first picture

Yep lol it is project for another 306 if I can find one clean anuf and cheap . ye ur right about the turbo but a well lol its all fun and games :-)
Thanks given by:
I love your ideas...
But whats the point if you need to go easy on the right foot?
I'd rather standard blower than I can use everywhere than something I have to be super careful with. Just.my 2p
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2016, 09:03 PM)Piggy Wrote: I love your ideas...
But whats the point if you need to go easy on the right foot?
I'd rather standard blower than I can use everywhere than something I have to be super careful with. Just.my 2p

Ye no wat ur saying like BT  super careful till I get rods sum way cheap :-) the hdi rods will do for now there good for 200bhp are they not . what are the gt2056 like. Much lag? :-)
Thanks given by:
Considered 16v hdi rods? Fair bit chunkier than the 8v ones.
GT2056 on its own should see you to 200bhp if fueled well.
Not that great for compound purposes but that all depends on how you going to do it and what to match it with

Lag on shifts is almost minimal, threshhold again is very small if fueled well
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2016, 09:58 AM)Piggy Wrote: Considered 16v hdi rods? Fair bit chunkier than the 8v ones.
GT2056 on its own should see you to 200bhp if fueled well.
Not that great for compound purposes but that all depends on how you going to do it and what to match it with

Lag on shifts is almost minimal, threshhold again is very small if fueled well

Had though about it ye BT didn't want to spilt up that other engine lol how mutch are forged rods now a days any way :-) how u coming on with ur project piggy lol
Thanks given by:
£400 for the ones doing the rounds
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So now ready for blasting tomorrow and then hopefully sum power :-)        
Thanks given by:
So sand blasting done was a bit of a bitch lol BT getting their 

Ok so next it was time for sum silver paint this helps the candy pop lol the head will be staying silver so will the turbo's

Time for sum more powder :-) then back in the oven 

Thanks given by:
So this is were im at now any thoughts :-) I'm very happy with the out come .its a lot more matalicy my fone just can't pick it up lol 

The final cost for this paint job £0.00 :-) 
The advance of having a cousin that owns his own powed coating business lol
Thanks given by:
That looks bloody amazing ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2016, 05:00 AM)Piggy Wrote: That looks bloody amazing ThumbsUp

Thanks piggy lol
Thanks given by:
That really does look good mate Big Grin Getting your heater plugs to work may need a bit of work tho? lol
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2016, 12:58 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: That really does look good mate Big Grin Getting your heater plugs to work may need a bit of work tho? lol

Ye be getting new one's and different injectors them ones were just blanks :-)  ye very happy with it bean prepping that engine for a 4 weeks soild for powder lol all worth it now
Thanks given by:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_y5aeJqlg

Just a little video so u can see the pop :-)
Thanks given by:
I haven't seen an engine this good since I left Morris Motors "Show Bay" yonks ago ThumbsUp
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2016, 09:10 AM)Magenta Sunset Wrote: I haven't seen an engine this good since I left Morris Motors "Show Bay" yonks ago ThumbsUp

Thanks given by:
Video 
Shine new pump all the mods 12mm head and all . and sum new seals :-) 

Thanks given by:
that is one tasty motor! ThumbsUp
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Thanks very mutch hard work paying off slowly :-)
Thanks given by:
Does look ace bud... But two turbos and now a 12mm pump... Theres going to be a viewing hole on that block... Which be a ruddy shame
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
wow thats rediculous. cant wait to see it!
Thanks given by:
never seen such a blinging xud, top efforts there
Thanks given by:
Jesus that looks good.

You need to do something with the oil filter though!

Absolutely awesome although it's definitely going to shoot a rod as Piggy said lol.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2016, 05:33 AM)Piggy Wrote: Does look ace bud... But two turbos and now a 12mm pump... Theres going to be a viewing hole on that block... Which be a ruddy shame

I'm on the look out for a set of forged BT seeing if I can get a 2nd hand set as money is low again lol wat do they fetch 2nd hand anybody know

(04-05-2016, 09:05 AM)Eeyore Wrote: wow thats rediculous. cant wait to see it!

Thanks Eeyore :-)

(04-05-2016, 10:51 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: never seen such a blinging xud, top efforts there

Thanks lol its is pretty shine just need to keep the oil away from in it now Dodgy

(04-05-2016, 11:09 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Jesus that looks good.

You need to do something with the oil filter though!

Absolutely awesome although it's definitely going to shoot a rod as Piggy said lol.

Thanks JJ ye have a new fillter just haven't put it in yet
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,021 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 187,933 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,748 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01