Lifted Ford Ranger 4x4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifted Ford Ranger 4x4
Look, save me the earache about selling another car. My Ranger is on ebay here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/221981831529
Thanks given by:
Quote:There are some dents on the outside, the worst of these are low down on the offside rear quarter where I reversed into a tree stump

You're good at this aren't you. Wink

In all seriousness mate, if I had the money, I may have snapped your arm for this, only thing is, is it 2 or 3 seats in the rear? I know some of them are 3 and some are 2...I'd need 3. But even if it is 3, I plain can't afford it.

GLWTS though, hope you get what you want for her. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Genuinely tempted by this - been looking for an early 4x4 for round here and towing.

Shame it's a bit out of price range..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
What's next? This is the first car I agree with you selling TBH, it's unnecessary for what you need aside from the playing..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(30-12-2015, 09:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
Quote:There are some dents on the outside, the worst of these are low down on the offside rear quarter where I reversed into a tree stump

You're good at this aren't you. Wink

In all seriousness mate, if I had the money, I may have snapped your arm for this, only thing is, is it 2 or 3 seats in the rear? I know some of them are 3 and some are 2...I'd need 3. But even if it is 3, I plain can't afford it.

GLWTS though, hope you get what you want for her. Wink
3 in the back IIRC mate, at £1200 you won't find a ranger cheaper with an MOT. Hoping for at least what I paid for it back though, winter 4x4 tax and that.

(30-12-2015, 09:25 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Genuinely tempted by this - been looking for an early 4x4 for round here and towing.

Shame it's a bit out of price range..
Out of price range? You wont get a decent 4x4 cheaper, I looked after I listed it and similar unmodified rangers are advertised at £2500-£3000!!!

(30-12-2015, 10:08 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: What's next? This is the first car I agree with you selling TBH, it's unnecessary for what you need aside from the playing..
Something faster and more economical next. The ranger is awesome and in many many ways incredibly practical but I agree most of the time it is unnecessary and I feel like such a wally in tight car parks worrying about 6'6" height restrictions an struggling to get enough space to get a turn into a space.
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2015, 10:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Something faster and more economical next. The ranger is awesome and in many many ways incredibly practical but I agree most of the time it is unnecessary and I feel like such a wally in tight car parks worrying about 6'6" height restrictions an struggling to get enough space to get a turn into a space.

Fair, going french? 1.6 hdi 206?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I quite agree with you mate, most of the pickups I've looked at were £2k+, the only other downside to yours is I'd want a weatherproof canopy on the back, but that shouldn't be too difficult to acquire.

Still only pipe dreams though, no way I can raise that sort of money realistically. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2015, 10:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I feel like such a wally in tight car parks...struggling to get enough space to get a turn into a space.

Sounds like driving a '6! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2015, 10:43 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 10:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Something faster and more economical next. The ranger is awesome and in many many ways incredibly practical but I agree most of the time it is unnecessary and I feel like such a wally in tight car parks worrying about 6'6" height restrictions an struggling to get enough space to get a turn into a space.

Fair, going french? 1.6 hdi 206?
French, maybe. 1.6HDi 206, no.

(31-12-2015, 01:40 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I quite agree with you mate, most of the pickups I've looked at were £2k+, the only other downside to yours is I'd want a weatherproof canopy on the back, but that shouldn't be too difficult to acquire.

Still only pipe dreams though, no way I can raise that sort of money realistically. Sad
I always have that problem with cars.

(31-12-2015, 08:16 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(30-12-2015, 10:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I feel like such a wally in tight car parks...struggling to get enough space to get a turn into a space.

Sounds like driving a '6! Tongue

It's actually the opposite problem to a GTi6, you can get the turn no problem but getting something thats about 30% longer than a 306 round in a tight space is difficult especially as it's so high you cant see whats under the front corners and it can be difficult to gauge how long it is in the mirrors and with the height you can't necessarily see what your avoiding if its low.

The GTi6 you just cant get the turn with the lack of steering lock.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2015, 09:21 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:  it can be difficult to gauge how long it is
Thanks given by:
If anyone has an interest my nephew/ brother has a rav4 w plate 2.0 GIANT edition for sale and an R 98 2.7 td terrano possibly for sale or poss swap for a hilux!
Thanks given by:
Just a reminder as it's now half way though the listing.
Thanks given by:
What you driving now then Chris? See this sold.
Thanks given by:
I thought he ran everywhere nowadays? lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge Ford Ranger 4x4 £2650 Dum-Dum 10 3,284 27-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard