Yellow thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow thing
Righto, after being a numpty and accidentally deleting evrything, here it is again...

i'm selling up for now, i've been offered a new car for not a lot, and i think it's time to take it and grow up (again)

Peugeot 306 1.4XR, Mot until november, mileage on 120k, Painted Yellow plastidip, silver underneath with diablo S16 front bumper and diablo PH2 tailgate,

mods - Arianes with good tyres all round, sportex race tube and 3in backbox, S16 'sabretooth' 266 brakes (also yellow), reversing sensors, s16 front end with twin optics

good bits - regularly serviced, drives well, and certainly gets attention lol
               - sony headunit, nothing special but included#
               - new engine to go in, MPI 1.4 from a PH3? Dum-Dum can confirm
               - good daily driver / beater
               - loads of new bits in the last year, see project post for details
               -rear passenger side did suffer from rust but it's been welded up

bad bits

- how it looks it definately marmite, if you're worried how you look, not really the car for you, but then again, if you don't like it, change it, plastidip is nice and cheap Itwasntme dents on the front wing included free of charge, one on the rear drivers side was there when i bought it, but it doesn't stand out

- engine is a bit tappy - it's a TU though so yeah, expect that, i've never had a quiet one, injector sounds a bit loud but as above - 2nd hand engine to go in it,

- cracked bits of trim inside - roof light cluster since pugfest ? i noticed it on the way home, and the gearknob could do with replacing but it's fine for now,

now the price.... i know the market isn't as strong for the 1.4's as it is for.. well any other 306 going, and i know in it's condition i wouldn't ever ask top dollar for it, but it's a good driver, it's done me well for 2 years, and i'd be keeping it had this other car not come up, i'll be sad to see it go, and would hate to strip it for the good bits and bin the rest

£400

[attachment=24722]
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
The lump i sold you id defo MPi from a ph3 (y plate)
Thanks given by:
I really want a 306 been on this site a while but they're all either up north or down south Big Grin

going to be a lot to get anything home as it'll only be a side project
Thanks given by:
at least you're not all the way south, lol in the middle is better to get anywhere

and to be fair it's completely legit still so i can deliver Smile
Thanks given by:
£200 for today, the new car is coming this week so i need this gone
Thanks given by: