My First 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First 306
Photo 
So here she is, my 1.4 2001 Meridian Hatchback in Moonstone, completely stock..other than the sound system! I'm a photography student but this was my first time working with a car..so go easy on me! (Click the image to enlarge..I'm a noob)
[Image: Forum_Signature_Shot.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Smile  Looks good
Thanks given by:
not a bad motor there pal
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2015, 04:56 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Smile  Looks good
Cheers man! Big Grin
(23-02-2015, 06:27 PM)procta Wrote: not a bad motor there pal
Looks very like yours matey! what have you got?
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2015, 06:59 PM)TheMootyhaka Wrote:
(23-02-2015, 04:56 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Smile  Looks good
Cheers man! Big Grin

(23-02-2015, 06:27 PM)procta Wrote: not a bad motor there pal

Mine is a phase 3 HDI, had her for about 8 years just gone, longest car I have owned, and the best!
Thanks given by:
Nice base on which to start. A clean 1.4. Obviously it's pretty good on fuel and easy on the insurance. Not especially prone to throw nasty bills at you either.

Plenty of standard 306 bits from other models to add if you're after a slightly different look. A start up favorite of just about everyone is a set of cyclones.
Thanks given by:
[/quote]
[/quote]

Mine is a phase 3 HDI, had her for about 8 years just gone, longest car I have owned, and the best!
[/quote]
Sounds good to me dude! I've always been into the 306 style models, my dad had a Red 205 GTI with full red and black leather interior, she was a beaut!
(26-02-2015, 05:32 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Nice base on which to start. A clean 1.4. Obviously it's pretty good on fuel and easy on the insurance. Not especially prone to throw nasty bills at you either.

Plenty of standard 306 bits from other models to add if you're after a slightly different look. A start up favorite of just about everyone is a set of cyclones.
She's stock as stock gets! other than the speakers, new gear linkage going in this weekend, but sadly I can't swap out the stock steel wheels and plastic trims till the tyres need replacing, She had four new ones just before I got her...and I don't fancy declaring them to my insurance, probably a stupid question..but will swapping out 14" for 15" Cyclones adjust my quotes much..since I am 17..
Thanks given by:
Hello

Definitely a nice base to work from and like said above lods of cheap mods can be done by taking bits from better specced 306's
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2015, 12:12 AM)7057sam Wrote: Hello

Definitely a nice base to work from and like said above lods of cheap mods can be done by taking bits from better specced 306's
Indeed there are!..although I don't want to create a GTI lookalike..so I'll be keep the majority stock..
Thanks given by: