Supercharged XUD for sale :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supercharged XUD for sale :(
Well boys and girls, the time has come  She's going and the decision has been made!

Absolutely devastated but I just don't have the time/money to enjoy this project any more.

So... the car. http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=6065

The current state is that it is 100% running. However, it needs an MOT. I know it will need one driveshaft (maybe, it clonks when on full lock), rear compensator is seized, windscreen washer pump which is in the boot needs bolting down (but it works), exhaust is blowing at the join (some gum will seal this). The abs needs 2 new sensors for the rear (included), rear pads down to the metal (mintex 1144's included)

The engine starts first crank even from stone cold and runs beautifully. The pump needs a bit of setting up as there is much more to be had out of it. Turbo and supercharger boost perfectly. Burns fuel very cleanly on boost with no smoke (white or black). Doesn't overheat or have any running issues. Although some of the boost pipes still have jubilees which have been known to blow off at 40psi! lol
Exhaust is on an equal length manifold (Darren Lobbs) and brings the turbo over the gearbox. 3" turbo back SS completes the system.
Battery has been relocated to the boot using BMW 328i positive and earthed through the body.

Eaton M45 Supercharger, securely bolted to the engine and driven from an oversized crank pulley to give the charger more revs (makes about 7psi boost at idle!) Makes no suspect noises and boosts well. Belt setup is a bit noisy when steering, the plan was to go electric pump but never got round to it.

Piper high lift cam

TD05HL 16g turbo, covered less than 1000 miles and has never been out of its comfort zone. No shaft play.

11mm Bosch, rebuilt recently with new seals, does need some fine tuning possibly on a dyno for best results.

Needs the air filter looking at, current one is too restrictive and not well located.

This is the second engine and the original is still awaiting a rebuild with many shiny parts which I will list at the end.

The car is sitting on coilovers at the front and a gi6 axle at the rear, all geometry straight and true. On the front are 406 V6 brembo callipers with nearly new pads and new tarox discs (cost over £500). The callipers were also rebuilt before going on the car. New bottom arms, trac rod ends, and drop links.

Bodywork lets the car down a bit, paint has flaked off the bonnet which will need a repaint and there are a few dings here and there but nothing that couldn't be filled and sprayed if needed 

Inside there are only the 2 front seats left, the plan was to scrap those off as well for some buckets but never got round to it. There are many gauges, 2 boost gauges (pre and post charger) on the a pillar, emp, oil pressure and oil temp where the radio was.
"P195 PUG" number plate, valued at £500 included

Spares list includes:
Spare engine block - fully stripped and ready to go to be machined out and cleaned
Spare head - stripped, ready for skim
Victor Reinz head gasket - New
ARP head studs - New
Forged conrods - New
Main crank bearing shells - New
Solid rear beam mounts
Spare clutch/fly wheel - Used but good
Loads of boos pipes/silicone joiners, elbows, reducers
Loads of blue silicone hoses of different sizes 
Polished chrome injector lines
Polished rocker cover

I am sure there is much more I can't think of which will included with the car be added as and when or just put in the boot for the new owner.

There has been thousands spent on this car which I know I won't see back but I want to see the car stay on the forum if possible though if there is little interest it will go on the facebook group/ebay. 

I really don't want to break it if avoidable so at the moment please don't ask for parts.

I really don't know where to price this so I am open to sensible offers.

I'll add some pics within the hour.............

Mods I know this is a "car for sale" thread but please leave here for now as this is the best place to gather interest for the next couple of days before moving to the correct section
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
[attachment=21630]

[attachment=21629]

[attachment=21628]

[attachment=21627]

[attachment=21631]

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
You must have a rough price in mind?

I think it's about time to be honest.

Hasn't it been sat around more than being driven (much like mine)?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
No doubt will be worth more in bits than as a whole car.

Thanks given by:
Ive moved this to the car for sale section. You cant just gather interest in the couch otherwise everyone would do that for all for sale threads.

Please state a price or your thread will be removed.
Thanks given by:
Yep it's sat more than its been driven, 10 times over. This car needs to be enjoyed by someone

Disappointed this couldn't stay in the couch for now but hey....

Price as per forum rules is 2.5k with everything included Obviously offers considered

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Could you not just do a 'whats it worth' thread in the sale section? Plenty of people have done that.

Looks like a great car, glwts
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see its for sale but i suspect you're in the same situation as me. Just don't use it enough and would rather see it put to good use!
I would say bearing in mind its not got an MOT, its going to be somewhere between 2-2.5k. We all know your honest on here but if it sells to someone outside the forum, they won't know you from Adam

Also, sorry but rules are rules. Its a for sale thread so we'll keep it in the for sale section for now Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Shame it wouldnt make a great daily otherwise id be straight in here Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Massive shame seeing this chap. Also i can only really see you making decent money by breaking it for parts but would great to see someone buy it complete
Thanks given by:
Cue lots of people like me saying........."want"... Haven't got the pennies but wish I did Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the positive comments guys. Really don't want to break it and I know it will be worth far more in bits. But I want to see the project continued as it is by someone who will really get the most out of it.....

Serious offers considered by pm if people would rather not post here. I'll let it ride on here for a few days then post it on the dreaded Facebook groups but it will end up going to some chav who wants to blow pants off little girls outside maccys which is just a shame for what this is/can be

And Tom, defo no good as a daily! Lol.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I'd be genuinely interested if it had an MOT Sad

My offer would include my '6 is all
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2015, 10:05 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I'd be genuinely interested if it had an MOT Sad

My offer would include my '6 is all

I'll let you know chap. Not looking for a part ex at the moment but i still my rather come to some sort of deal with you so it stays on here.....

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I'll get the ball rolling then..

£500. Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Now on facebook Sad Come on guys someone make a serious offer!!!!!

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Swap for a low miler full mot standard 206 GTI 180 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(13-02-2015, 07:42 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Swap for a low miler full mot standard 206 GTI 180 Big Grin

Plus a million pounds my way!! Lol Nah, cheers pal just looking for cash tbh Smile

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Looks like this will be getting broken Sad Such a shame!!!

I'll start a thread in the parts section tonight

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For sale: Supercharged '6 Low Boost -Phase 3 China Blue Orta 8 3,003 05-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Might be of use to some one.... 306 gti 6 supercharged Lwilliams 7 3,614 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Eeyore