my rs turbo cabby (ford)
I know its not a pug but old ford's my first love
Thanks given by:
I like the engine....the car is erm, Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Like marmite love it or hate it can't moan 400quid tho
Thanks given by:
400 quid for a retro classic is peanuts! Mine are starting to jump right up in value now! Even mine is worth 500 quid plus, well was until the floors needed doing.
Thanks given by:
Seriously procta, thats all your metro is worth!?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
£400!!! Worth it just for the engine Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 05:54 PM)7057sam Wrote: £400!!! Worth it just for the engine Smile

I second that.
I'd be all over that.
Think I would have to find a fiesta 1.1 popular and do a procta!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Paid 400 for the shell with a s2 lump in but third piston ring had gone n the bloke I had it off had a spare lump (one that's in now) so I brought it off him for 350 and a sport clutch for an extra 25 so was a bargain really
Thanks given by:
CVH = Considerable Vibration and Harshness.

Needs a ZVH conversion Big Grin

Not the biggest Ford fan, but have a little soft spot for Mk2/3/4s.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(13-12-2014, 04:32 PM)Piggy Wrote: Seriously procta, thats all your metro is worth!?!

Piggy you need to brush up on your retro motor prices, you think mine is worth 400? I think you need to keep an eye on Ebay when one pops up Tongue 

(13-12-2014, 05:57 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(13-12-2014, 05:54 PM)7057sam Wrote: £400!!! Worth it just for the engine Smile

I second that.
I'd be all over that.
Think I would have to find a fiesta 1.1 popular and do a procta!

So what is stopping you doing a procta? Get hold of a box standard fiesta and build the engine for it. It will be easy for you, not to mention how much fun you will have!
the shock of peoples faces are priceless!  Before I took the car off the road, a skoda fabria estate,
this model and shape.
http://parkers.bauercdn.com/Images/Cache...estate.jpg
Tried it on, lost out after a bit of nascar race, Then on the motor way he finally caught up. He pulled in behind me, and saw the 1.1s badge and his face was a proper picture! pulled back out and shook his head and went about his business.

(13-12-2014, 06:39 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Paid 400 for the shell with a s2 lump in but third piston ring had gone n the bloke I had it off had a spare lump (one that's in now) so I brought it off him for 350 and a sport clutch for an extra 25 so was a bargain really

Still a right bargain, as the setup would have been close to 1k easy! engine conversions are not cheap, They said the vvc conversion is a cheap little thing to do, Yeah if its only done half arsed!

Thanks given by:
Never understood the fascination with these old fords.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhlgwHwtXU
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2015, 07:33 PM)mattydturb Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhlgwHwtXU

old school + power are pure win!
Thanks given by:
Love that, but the wheels let it down :p
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Ford alloys back on
Thanks given by:
is it running yet?
Thanks given by:
Yeah mate just needs running in as it's a fresh engine
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2015, 08:46 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Yeah mate just needs running in as it's a fresh engine

good stuff! what is the insurance like on it?
Thanks given by:
Silly money lmao as I'm only 19 cheapest quotes like 4grand
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2015, 08:49 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Silly money lmao as I'm only 19 cheapest quotes like 4grand

see about getting your no claims mirrored from the 306.
Thanks given by:
Already got a year no claims so I'm just gona Insure the pug for another year n see what the insurance is like
Thanks given by:
(19-01-2015, 08:58 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Already got a year no claims so I'm just gona Insure the pug for another year n see what the insurance is like

one thing about owning a older car than you, is some insurances can be well arsey. They tried to bull shit a geezer with a bx 1.6, telling him that the car is too old for his 19 year old daughter to insure. He told them where to go, with that one.
Some insurers see these cars as classics, but if I were you, get on the ford forums and read the ford mags, to see what insurance companies are out their for ford owners. As they may knock a stupid amount of money off.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'll have a look about but for the moment stage 2ing the pug is my main priority
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 09:26 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Yeah I'll have a look about but for the moment stage 2ing the pug is my main priority

only way really for you, be nice to see if you could get it on a classic car policy, that way you can get some no claims down on it.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I think classic will be the best bet tbf I ain't to sure if I can get classic tax aswell
Thanks given by:
(21-01-2015, 10:09 PM)mattydturb Wrote: Yeah I think classic will be the best bet tbf I ain't to sure if I can get classic tax aswell

you got no hope in hell getting classic tax for that, tony blair and his mates made sure of that 10 years ago! its got to be 1973 or 1974 I think now.
I would love to ask ed milband what labour were smoking when they brought that idea up!
Thanks given by:
Lmao bastards ain't they f*ck the government off and let's have a civil war :L
Thanks given by:
Love it. You can't not love the tack of an old 'Scrote, especially a leaky Cab.

My cousin put an RST engine in a Fiesta. Never did run correctly!

What coating is on that turbo housing? Normally heat-treatments only come in very boring colours.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Not to sure mate the colour code is z7k or something got it from a place called turner paint just told the bloke I was gona be using it for a rocker cover ect and he made some up n said it should be fine n it hasn't flaked off yet
Thanks given by: