removing PAS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing PAS
If you used battery only to get it going...then disconnected it and didnt use lights etc that it be fine.

Partly why I run xuds...plus they run on veg oil which will still be available when the BP/Shell pumps die
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hmm, but don't the glowplugs in old XUDs take a chunk of power to heat first, you'd kill that battery after just a few starts. Tongue

Also, how are you gonna harvest and refine the veg oil once you've grown it? Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
You can easily start an XUD without glowplugs Tom, just park on a hill Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2014, 08:42 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: You can easily start an XUD without glowplugs Tom, just park on a hill Wink

I live in Suffolk...how many hills do you think we have!? Dodgy

Also, I still don't reckon you'd start an XUD on veg in winter without any heat... Just hope your apocalypse happens in summer I guess. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2014, 10:50 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(26-08-2014, 08:42 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: You can easily start an XUD without glowplugs Tom, just park on a hill Wink

Also, I still don't reckon you'd start an XUD on veg in winter without any heat... Just hope your apocalypse happens in summer I guess. Tongue
Intercooler off blow torch down the manifold. Job done Smile started and off you go
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2014, 10:50 AM)Toms306 Wrote:

I ran veg through 2 Yorkshire winters mate, including 2 weeks with no aux belt, never had an issue. People who say you can't run pure veg in the winter must have air leaks because even with a dead battery and no glow plugs I bump started mine in -4 Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: