what to do???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do???
So I've been offered a swap for the vento really am tempted but not sure what to do want to see what u guys think. This is what I've been offered

Peugeot 306 1.9 d turbo
Lowered 60mm all round
Bosch pump
Straight through exhaust
17inch airdials (how ever it's spelt)
Tax July
Mot Feb
140,000miles

[Image: Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-55-57_zpscimcvgc4.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-55-43_zpsmxjsrui8.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-56-02_zpske5feceu.png]

So things that put me off is how low it is and the fact it's a 3 door and I've got a baby on the way. Oh and tax next month (I've just taxed vento)

The car sounds awesome really like the look of it apart from bonnet and headlight easy to sort tho.

So what u guys think?

Thanks given by:
do it.

take decals off, fix bonnet and lights and raise the rear a bit.

Sorted.

then we will all love you again Inlove lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Go for it lad, ask him to tax it before hand. :-)

Edit: its aidels :-)

Tbh 60mm with 17s isnt so bad. Mine was fine at 60mm.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Go for it if he'll tax it or you can un tax the vento

That said have a good look over it as the guy who owns it is clearly not too bright (see if you can spot the incorrectly fitted parts) and if he can fuckup something that simple what else is gonna be wrong? How is it lowered, is it a decent lowering kit?
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 08:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: That said have a good look over it as the guy who owns it is clearly not too bright (see if you can spot the incorrectly fitted parts)

Lol, hadn't noticed until you'd said that...but that is a bit of a fail. Confused

As for what to do...make your own decision, only you know which you want more lol.
Thanks given by:
I think it's pointless, I 100% guarantee you'll flog it within a month of the baby being born.

What's wrong with the vento!?
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 08:15 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 08:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: That said have a good look over it as the guy who owns it is clearly not too bright (see if you can spot the incorrectly fitted parts)

Lol, hadn't noticed until you'd said that...but that is a bit of a fail. Confused

I still cant see!?

Other than the bumper changes between pics!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You can't see? How ironic. lol
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 08:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote: You can't see? How ironic. lol

Seriously...been staring at those pics for some time! Confused

put me out me misery!! Doh
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should try wiping your eyes piggy! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
whats wrong with the wipers?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
All I can see is the side repeaters are poss the wrong way round?
Thanks given by:
Wipers are the wrong way round....the long one should be on the drivers side, not hanging 2" off the passengers side... Wink

Edit - Yes the side repeaters are also backwards lol!
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 08:18 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I think it's pointless, I 100% guarantee you'll flog it within a month of the baby being born.

What's wrong with the vento!?

:Lmao: you know me to we'll Wink
But baby not due till October so that's a long time for me to keep a car probably be sold by then lol

Nothing really major little bits and bobs, just really like the 306 tbh oh and the fact I carnt run straight veg on vento anymore but I'm in process of twin tanking it so I can.

I carnt see ant issues either tbh?? The guy is a decent lad I've had a play with pump for him (still needs setting up tho)

I'm really swaying to keeping vento tho its gonna be so much more practical with a baby. Well if I still got it then Tongue

Thanks given by:
My wiper over hangs slightly. But I guess they could be the wrong way round.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Any one intrested in this car it's for sale £900ono will make a for sale thread for him tho soon

Thanks given by:
£900?! Really? wow
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Drivers side one is clearly too short though lol. Flat blades do seem to over hang the passenger side, but not that much.
Thanks given by:
Passenger side doesnt really over hang just doesnt bend enough to touch the screen for the last inch. (When fitted the correct way round)
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yep wipers and side repeaters are the wrong way round. If you cant get that right you've gotta be a right mong.
Thanks given by:
I can't tell by the screen on my phone but is the trim strip on the front 1/4 also upside down?
Thanks given by:
Maybe its deliberate, and he's trying to be different? Nospeak
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Get something more family friendly mate 3 door is a PITFA

And you will moan its too low for work :p
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 10:05 PM)Hajman Wrote: I can't tell by the screen on my phone but is the trim strip on the front 1/4 also upside down?

Nope, the point should be at the top, that's the right way. Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 11:44 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Get something more family friendly mate 3 door is a PITFA

And you will moan its too low for work :p

Gonna keep vento for now, even tho I struggle with how low that is, surprised there's still a floor about of times I've hit bumps etc lol

Any genuine interest in this tho pm me as it for sale!

Thanks given by:
pff thats not a patch on the estate Wink keep the golf for a few more months till ive got board of the estate then swap lol
Thanks given by: