Vinyl Sticker/Clothing Business Setup *SOLD*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinyl Sticker/Clothing Business Setup *SOLD*
(05-12-2013, 11:22 AM)Piggy Wrote: I hope they are on the forum??

Not on this forum no....a VW forum. lol
Thanks given by:
The guy couldn't make it this weekend. Say's it might be next weekend but could really do with the money asap so if anyone wants it tomorrow or one evening this week let me know.
Thanks given by:
I'll happily make a pretty tough offer on it if you NEED the cash...

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
My offer still stands.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 01:26 PM)jammapic Wrote: I'll happily make a pretty tough offer on it if you NEED the cash...

JP

Thanks but the problem is I need all the cash lol, really can't afford to take any more off than I already have.

Stuck it on ebay now anyway, will see what happens.
Thanks given by:
link?
Thanks given by:
Ebay has a search box lol...

It's a higher price than here to cover ebay fee's anyway. Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 06:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Ebay has a search box lol...

do you want anyone to bid on it or not? Providing a link would be a good start.
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 06:43 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 06:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Ebay has a search box lol...

do you want anyone to bid on it or not? Providing a link would be a good start.

Not from here no. As said, it's a higher price on ebay to cover fee's. If anyone from here is interested they're better off to do so via the forum.
Thanks given by:
Well, I still have this. Had 2 timewasters through ebay that never turned up and haven't had any comm's since so I'm guessing they're not coming back. After that and a couple of people from other forums that were interested but also stopped contact I'm hoping that I can trust you guys so not gonna bother trying anywhere else now.

The stuff is all boxed up now (except the cutter which I have no box for) and ready to go and I'm just gonna have to take what I can as the wallet took a bigger hit over xmas than I expected so need cash asap tbh. First come first served, cash on collection only. PM me for address etc.
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2013, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well, I still have this. Had 2 timewasters through ebay that never turned up and haven't had any comm's since so I'm guessing they're not coming back. After that and a couple of people from other forums that were interested but also stopped contact I'm hoping that I can trust you guys so not gonna bother trying anywhere else now.

The stuff is all boxed up now (except the cutter which I have no box for) and ready to go and I'm just gonna have to take what I can as the wallet took a bigger hit over xmas than I expected so need cash asap tbh. First come first served, cash on collection only. PM me for address etc.

how much?
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2013, 12:10 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(30-12-2013, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Well, I still have this. Had 2 timewasters through ebay that never turned up and haven't had any comm's since so I'm guessing they're not coming back. After that and a couple of people from other forums that were interested but also stopped contact I'm hoping that I can trust you guys so not gonna bother trying anywhere else now.

how much?

Ditto
JP
Thanks given by:
Now Sold!!!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED FRENCH CAR SHOW 2013 sticker! Coops69 2 1,183 29-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Last Post: puglove
  Stanton T80 Vinyl Decks and Hard House Vinyl Collection RadiationBeta 8 2,382 06-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Jonny b
  Wanted: Vinyl production person ben87 4 1,713 04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Dangti6