GI Polished Cyclones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI Polished Cyclones
Thinking about selling these, going to sell them with no tyres, all wheels are straight and balanced. They are in Ireland so take into the price of organising your own delivery. They are highly polished there is a very good finish on them with the inside of the rim painted black. Send me offers by pm i know there only cyclones so if I don't get enough ill probably hold on to them, thanks [Image: papetana.jpg]

[Image: aqagy3y9.jpg]

[Image: 7averaqy.jpg]

[Image: eqa6epun.jpg]

They are dirty in the last picture but there is a mirror finish on them, they are very easy kept clean too, I've had them a couple of years and only gave them a rub of autosol once, no need to lacquer or seal them
Thanks given by:
Always wanted to see what a set of these looked liked polished. Glwts.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2013, 07:58 AM)kingy Wrote: Always wanted to see what a set of these looked liked polished. Glwts.

Thanks kingy, there a nice wheel polished but they need small side wall tyres to pull it off not like the ones in the picture! Must get a recent picture with the smaller tyres
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xantia manifold polished mikey b 3 1,070 29-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Polished xantia manifold Danny2009 2 1,422 23-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Titch161086
  Rebuilt xud, ported and polished head Td05, Bosch pump, box everything u need thethorne 23 5,612 27-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Teddy