Project Yellow thing - coming to an end

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Yellow thing - coming to an end
Get the fancy fuel thingy off it and it check for air leaks and you'll get there.
Thanks given by:
right, bottom end is goosed, it doesn't run worth a shit when it decides to, it's full of mould, damp, dirty rusty shitty things that used to be car parts and my tools, it has random electrical gremlins inside, it's only got 3 wheels left after some theiving little shit took off with one, it's served it's purpose, it was fun while it lasted, it's being broken for parts, some will stick around in the shed while i decide what to do next, the rest is being binned...
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
ahh shame, and who goes around stealing single wheels? no wonder you're fed up ...
Thanks given by:
Gutted mate, always liked your car as it shows what can be done with no budget.

You getting another 3 hoe sex to replace it?
Thanks given by:
Shame to hear it end like this but as you say there comes a time where things just get too much and its better to start with a clean sheet Smile

I'll always remember someone posting it on facebook asking whos shed it was though lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2015, 09:10 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Shame to hear it end like this but as you say there comes a time where things just get too much and its better to start with a clean sheet Smile

I'll always remember someone posting it on facebook asking whos shed it was though lol

https://youtu.be/1RSWdKVKQmg
Thanks given by:
A very sad day mate, hope you get something equally awesome next
Thanks given by:
volvao atm, got lots of toys Smile and powaaaaa
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2016, 05:31 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: A very sad day mate, hope you get something equally awesome next

Unfortunately not... Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: Sambarker
tbf the yellow thing didn't start out awesome, it took lots of effort to get it that shit.... i'm sure i can do the same for this
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 306 D TURBO Ph2 Blaze Yellow PROJECT D Turbo Lyle 34 18,042 18-06-2014, 04:42 AM
Last Post: JethroJay
  Project Silver Thing (PST) David 2 2,073 11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Pugmarshall