krisjones china blue phase2 1.4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
krisjones china blue phase2 1.4
    thought i would have a go at carbon wrapping my center console. thats what sunday afternoons are for, lol. after giving a good clean    
i turned the console parts over and measured out the carbon sheet, adding about an inch more to wrap the edges. and pressed the parts down on to the sheets     .
using a hairdryer and a very sharp stanley blade, i cut the inner bits out and heated the edges to wrap around the back of the console. ended up with this     and this    
and finally put back on to the car     .
need more sheets now to do the other bits on the dash.
Thanks given by:
Looks like a good job Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks alot tidier than some carbon wrapping i have seen! Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
thought id de-wiper the back window. makes the boot lid a hell of a lot lighter.    

fitted this cone after buying it from dangti6. sounds awesome. need to get a longer flexi pipe tho as the pipe on this ones off my old saxo. and could do with getting a heat shield to.    
Thanks given by:
Is that duct taped on ?? lmao now that's pikey !!

Also you don't really need a heat shield with that filter as its kind of enclosed

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
yeah it does connect together just not that flushly. gonna get a flexi hose on it when i can afford it. two kids and two cars drain the cash! and i want a heat sheild replaced on the exhaust as its missing!
Thanks given by:
Oooh I see what you mean, The manni shield. I thought you ment you wanted one for the induction.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
nah mate the exhaust one was missing when i bought it. when i had the saxo it rusted off that as well, there only cheap metal i think. gotta admit the cone sounds great but the 1.4 lacks a lot on power to match the noise lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby blue Phase2/3 rebuild project mcilroy 7 1,882 19-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  306 estate china blue xu7jp4 Elfyno 9 3,880 21-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Elfyno
  1.8 china blue xs connorp 7 2,802 01-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: connorp