white passion wagon :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
white passion wagon :)
just got a 306 estate 51 plate d turbo ....

paint work is flat as sh*t but is coming up with a bit off elbow grease will put some pics up later

plans are gloss black wheels smoked windows wind deflecters a nice drop and sounds an tune it a bit Makeup
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the white paint mate, I always found it was a bitch to get any depth to the shine on it, would look good for about a day before looking matte and dusty again, even in summer.

Far too many people are buying 306 estates now though! My advice: subtley smooth the rear end as it's a mess of badges, reflectors, lights and trim. Other than that, <3 estates
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh estates ftw. They have become acceptable over the past year it seems! 51 dturbo? so its a hdi right?
Thanks given by:
Get some pics up, we're going to be having wagon only meets at this rate.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cheers it hasnt been buffed up yet just clayed and cut to get good paint i need a new or repaint the front bumper and trim needs replacing under drivers headlight and idealy want rear bumper and a quarter painted but thats me bein fussy lol

before

after need to get more pics when polished and wax still needs a machine to run over it to get a shine

also its been de badged at the back and doors and removed the roof bars so will be selling if any one is interested
Thanks given by:
need to get it polished up now and get bumper fixed ... do i do wheels gloss black or graphite as tinting windows and was going to do bumoers gloss black and white and side strips carbonn wrapped
Thanks given by:
Yeh that definitely needs a clean! I reckon it would look awesome slammed on some candy red alloys, black masks and hideous flower stickers on it. oh wait...

[Image: DSCF2348%20copy_zps3fa75be7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, hideous flower stickers. They were actually hibiscuses, to be precise, but thanks for noticing x
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
as u see in the first pic all off the car was actually like the wing i still need to run compound over it again then start polishing it back up has it got a clear coat ?

what did u use to get it looking that shiny i like that bar the flowers Smile
Thanks given by:
looks smart that estate....try something different though...theres another white wagon on here and he done almost all what you plan

Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
o what got any pics i planned that cause cheap and easy lol i like the wheels so there staying

and for a previous question yes its a d turbo not hdi on 51 plate Smile
Thanks given by:
Some inspiration for ya.

[Image: 77F4C74B-13AC-40EF-8BD6-442665859AA5-125...04a9e3.jpg]
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Some good examples of estates on here!
Thanks given by:
cheers i do like that Smile
Thanks given by:
Loving the fact more and more wagons are being worked on. And i agree an estate only meet needs to be done haha
Thanks given by:
Fook i want an estate!!

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
i wanted a three door lol
Thanks given by:
Estates are very acceptable, loads of room for whoooers...! Big Grin would love an Estate for a second car!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well have misses and two kids so i had to keep her happy lol
Thanks given by:
bit off a update havent been on for ages

i have painted mirror covers,roof bars, wheels and front badge and top of rear lights

i have carbon wrapped the pillars to cover the dull standard ones

fitted led side lights now to get ice white head light bulbs and tint headlights

this is just after i got her on the road
[Image: 551403_10200825298696183_2114250182_n.jpg]

now with the painted bits

[Image: 946774_10152845400075019_1262358926_n.jpg]

[Image: 320836_10152845401220019_881832786_n.jpg]

with my bros astra and m8s bm

[Image: 197809_10152861446420019_1959142121_n.jpg]

[Image: 21289_10152861456170019_1844006199_n.jpg]

[Image: 11989_10152845398470019_2116048288_n.jpg]

also want to drop it and get new plates metal pressed ones and new hockey stick for drivers side and load it with sounds
Thanks given by:
looking good fella

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Looking good mate.
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Defo needs to be lower...!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yer defo few other bits to do then it will be lower time the rest off the sounds are in it should be ok at the back as its low when loaded
Thanks given by:
love white 306's especially estates, looks like a good project. Always wanted to make a 306 estate look like a rallye just for a laugh :p
Thanks given by:
funny you should say that i have toyed with the idea off making it look a bit like a rally estate lol
Thanks given by:
well bit of a update no pics but...

i now have booooost

at the weekend my car felt like it had a flat tyre but no play anywhere new i know i need a bottom arm bush but that shouldnt cause the vibrations it had... i got a mate to have a look and he said the bottom engine mount has defo failed and i knew it was going as had a rocker leak so naffed the rubber... i got to his after getting the new bush to then jack the car up and then started jacking engine up to then hear something rattle everytime the jack was pumped to look at the top engine mount that goes across the cambelt cover was only about to fall off someone previous had left the nuts completely undone two more turns and they would of fell off, so we started by tightening them up dropped the jack and ooo wait a min the engine didnt even drop Confused

so that was why the sub frame looked bent he said last week when he did aux belt and tensioner that the drive shaft was really close compared to other side so after we looked under and it was where it should be so no bent sub frame.

so crack on with bottom mount to find we had to take drive shaft out to then find that where the engine had dropped it naffed the inner cv so off to the factors to get a new one and cleaned and re greased it so i now have a healthy drive shaft!

after some cutting and banging the old bottom mount was out the pressed the new one in and out it all back together....

off up the road we go clutch now felt nice as engine was in right place no thudding off engine on drive shaft or judder pulling away 2mins later twanggg goes the clutch cable....

so back home in 1st it was phoned my friend who was at my house to bring the new clutch cable i got with the car to then fit it and find out the brand new cable rachet was duff so nearly 6pm no where open and stuck with no car and the cable not working my mate has a idea ... he held the cable out about 5 inches where the rachet was duff and said try the cable and it worked so out with the cutter and welder and some nice thick plate now i have a modded bracket for the cable and a lovely working clutch and while we was waiting for the new cable to arrive we fixed the leaking rocker cover as had new one to go on and the leaking re turn pipes to injectors..

while the intercooler was off i thought id have a look to see where the boost leak was and the main pipe that goes to turbo was done up at all the clip was down the pipe so with that connected and all back together the car now drives nice and boosts well Smile now to get the boost up a little ..........

so had a busy weekend i think haha
Thanks given by:
Really like that, looks awesome Smile
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
all was going well now the turbo seems to be on way out when getting warm it chucks out smoke i mean i cant see behind the car haha
Thanks given by:
I have a K03 here if you want it?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts wagon Matt 21 7,672 19-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  Lewis's Moonstone Wagon LewisG 26 6,279 19-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Project Daily Wagon! Y418AKH HDI Estate JamesG 44 15,620 06-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: JamesG