My Peugeot 306 1.4 Lx Nausicaa Green. ( Venetian Green)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Peugeot 306 1.4 Lx Nausicaa Green. ( Venetian Green)
Here some Photos of my Car.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Whats your plans for her mate ?
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 06:54 PM)Puggie Wrote: Whats your plans for her mate ?

Not sure yet . Can't do too much as i have a black box fitted and they wont insure me if i modify it.
Thanks given by:
Man it must be heven doing any work on that engine, soooooooo much room!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ye gods, that interior!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Team venetian is expanding Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 08:34 PM)puglove Wrote: Man it must be heven doing any work on that engine, soooooooo much room!

Yh its quite easy to do work on it .

(02-03-2013, 08:36 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Ye gods, that interior!

What about the interior ? Lol

If you mean dash wood fascia i added that it was Grey before .

(02-03-2013, 08:56 PM)karl1989 Wrote: Team venetian is expanding Smile

Not many around in this colour. I have only seen one around where I live. It also has a similar registration as well just different numbers.
Thanks given by:
you could probably get away with lowering it 40mm as its not too noticable. Bar that you could colour code the black rub strips, dewiper, clean up the engine bay. Get some lovely leather seats! Get a silver dash or colour code your existing one! lots to do without actually getting into the modification categories of the insurers!
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 09:54 PM)SRowell Wrote: you could probably get away with lowering it 40mm as its not too noticable. Bar that you could colour code the black rub strips, dewiper, clean up the engine bay. Get some lovely leather seats! Get a silver dash or colour code your existing one! lots to do without actually getting into the modification categories of the insurers!

Hey .Not really bothered about lowering it at the moment. I want to colour code the side strips, bumpers and door handles at some point. Dewiper ? The engine bay is clean Lol. I want to get a half leather interior not too bothered at the moment another thing on the list to do. I changed the dash to that wood fascia so I want to keep that for the moment. I know you can do some modifications before getting the insurance companies involved.

The door looms on the passenger’s side and the driver’s side have some broken wires as well which I have used BT connectors and tape for the moment. I have the looms ready to do it properly.
Thanks given by:
Ye theres not many around now. Dewiper is removeing the rear wiper. Have a look at my project
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2013, 10:08 PM)karl1989 Wrote: Ye theres not many around now. Dewiper is removeing the rear wiper. Have a look at my project

Yh it makes a change to see one in Venetian green rather than the other standard colours. Ok I thought it meant that. I would rather keep it.
Thanks given by:
I've found it near impossible to actually find the Venetian Green spray paint, only place I've found is a shop in my local town that sells it for £14 for 400ml, which is a bit expensive. Would love to colour code everything like you said, but could turn out quite expensive...
Thanks given by:
1.4 club representtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! guessing you're a young driver with a box then?
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 05:48 PM)KrisCampbell Wrote: I've found it near impossible to actually find the Venetian Green spray paint, only place I've found is a shop in my local town that sells it for £14 for 400ml, which is a bit expensive. Would love to colour code everything like you said, but could turn out quite expensive...

cant buy venetian of the shelf from what i know anyway. Had to get it mixed up. Halfords £12
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 06:09 PM)aaronshort Wrote: 1.4 club representtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! guessing you're a young driver with a box then?

Yh i have a black box fitted .

(04-03-2013, 06:31 PM)karl1989 Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 05:48 PM)KrisCampbell Wrote: I've found it near impossible to actually find the Venetian Green spray paint, only place I've found is a shop in my local town that sells it for £14 for 400ml, which is a bit expensive. Would love to colour code everything like you said, but could turn out quite expensive...

cant buy venetian of the shelf from what i know anyway. Had to get it mixed up. Halfords £12

They call it Nausicaa Green aswell.

(04-03-2013, 06:09 PM)aaronshort Wrote: 1.4 club representtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! guessing you're a young driver with a box then?

Have u got one then ?
Thanks given by:
i haven't got a box I managed to get a better quote (£580 for 10 months) without the box for some reason! which insurer are you with?
some are crap, some are okay. one of my mates is with bell, where all the box does is change your premium at renewal, while my mate is with another where it adjusts to your driving, but even his shit driving can only make it orange!
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 06:59 PM)aaronshort Wrote: i haven't got a box I managed to get a better quote (£580 for 10 months) without the box for some reason! which insurer are you with?
some are crap, some are okay. one of my mates is with bell, where all the box does is change your premium at renewal, while my mate is with another where it adjusts to your driving, but even his shit driving can only make it orange!

I am with ingenie. It monitors my braking acceleration, speed and cornering. It can go up or down by 10% over the course of a year. They review your driving every 3 months and adjust your premium based on your performance.

Who are you with ?

How old are you as thats cheap ?
Thanks given by:
ohright, i would of had a premium of £10000000 within 3 months if I was with them haha.
I'm with elephant and im 18, had 10 months of driving when I took the policy. but had my mum and nan as named drivers, kept the mileage down and I drive another car (very occasionally these days) which all bring it down.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2013, 07:33 PM)aaronshort Wrote: ohright, i would of had a premium of £10000000 within 3 months if I was with them haha.
I'm with elephant and im 18, had 10 months of driving when I took the policy. but had my mum and nan as named drivers, kept the mileage down and I drive another car (very occasionally these days) which all bring it down.

Ok
Thanks given by:
New Alloys

Thanks given by:
wheels Big Grin looking good
Thanks given by:

Changed Dash Face plate back to original .
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2013, 05:53 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Changed Dash Face plate back to original .

do it green
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Dash looks better already Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2013, 06:14 PM)pugjohn306 Wrote:
(23-06-2013, 05:53 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Changed Dash Face plate back to original .

do it green

Nah i prefer it mercury grey as it is now .

(23-06-2013, 07:18 PM)Matt Wrote: Dash looks better already Smile

Hello It does look better now.
Thanks given by:
Just seen my old car recently. This is what it looks like now with around 70,000 miles .

Thanks given by:
At least it never got a shitty body kit and shitty posh rover yellow paint job!
Thanks given by:
(01-11-2015, 06:08 PM)procta Wrote: At least it never got a shitty body kit and shitty posh rover yellow paint job!

Mate I feel for you feeling bad on your old car dude, there are a few I wish I never sold and have seen from time to time,( gutted about my Irish plated Sigma DturboS ) after I sold it it sat waiting for its new owner to pass their test and the driveway claimed it! :-((( other than turned up fun my one outstanding memory was wasting 20+ new drill bits and a dewalt battery drilling out a fkt lockr wheel nut!
Damn I miss that car! :-(
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 D Turbo S Phase 1 Kingfisher Green Conor_DTS 24 19,779 25-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post: cully
  Peugeot 306 1.4 LX Venetian Green KrisCampbell 4 2,221 03-03-2013, 02:23 AM
Last Post: KrisCampbell
  plugy's 306 cabriolet 1.8s Tie-break green 2001 plugy 11 5,506 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: samass