Gta5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gta5
Survival missions ftw. 20k for 10-15 mins killing. Yes please lol
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
To be fair, i had waited for this game since it was first announced after the FLOP that was GTA IV. And to find that Rockstar were also incorporating the Max Payne 3 shooting mechanics with some bits from RDR and the new story and online, it seemed amazing! Then i played it...

-The missions are too easy and you can basically tell that the devs have created the game for a "younger" game base. What happened to challenges in games?
-The gameplay mechanics from Max Payne 3 were an absolute mess. Instead of leaving it untouched as MP3 was probably one of the best feeling 3PS's ever made, they f*cked about and messed it up, so the aiming was all over and ruined.
-The graphics, yeah, are good for GTA 5, but come on Rockstar, they suck.

Upsides, are however that the Online is very, very, very satisfying and the radio stations as always are brilliantly chosen!

Sorry, but i played this for the first 2 days and haven't been on it since...
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
I agree it was a very easy game. I completed it withing a few days. Bring back vice city hardest gta ever! Could only complete that with cheats when I was a kid.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The graphics only suck because you're playing it on a console Wink
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I thought the graphics where amazing! Love the game
Thanks given by:
(19-10-2013, 04:24 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: The graphics only suck because you're playing it on a console Wink

/r/pcmasterrace
Thanks given by:
how do you join the oc crew on xbox?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(22-10-2013, 06:03 PM)puglove Wrote: how do you join the oc crew on xbox?

Just search for it.. Or add me 'JakeGTI' and I'll invite you in

Need more people to join though..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
how do you search / add ? lol Confused

Thanks given by:
Think i need a new beam

[Image: 54a8449b9d81eae7866985126e05f8bd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What's your gamer tag Jamie.?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Ezee34robbo Smile add me up i couldnt work it out last night Doh

Thanks given by:
(19-10-2013, 04:24 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: The graphics only suck because you're playing it on a console Wink

Metal Gear Solid 5's graphics make GTA 5 look like it belongs on the PS2 Tongue! Please tell me when GTA V be out for PC Wink
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Thanks given by:
I don't agree that it's an easy game, it's as easy as you choose to make it. Getting 100% on each mission is hard IMO, I've only managed it on a few. I think you're just a bit older and wiser and the GTA missions follow a very similar pattern, you almost know what to expect.

I try not to use the assault shotgun because of that very reason - it makes most missions really easy!

I still think it's a masterpiece, despite some of the pitfalls. I keep trying to steal and modify a Chevy Bel Air, but haven't managed it yet - is it worth it?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Not really. But you can get the blower hanging out the bonnet...... But thats about it

Thanks given by:
I agree with you Chris, it's a fantastic game. There will always be people that have something to moan about...

Oh and not really, can't do that much to them and they're still slow. I love the ones you can turn it to proper dragsters, just wish the wheelie bars were functional...
Thanks given by:
Someone add me tonight. I haven't played GTA since before it came out online lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2013, 12:47 PM)Niall Wrote: Someone add me tonight. I haven't played GTA since before it came out online lol

Xbox?

JakeGTI add me up =)
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2013, 12:45 PM)Curt Wrote: I agree with you Chris, it's a fantastic game. There will always be people that have something to moan about...

Oh and not really, can't do that much to them and they're still slow. I love the ones you can turn it to proper dragsters, just wish the wheelie bars were functional...

Oh, i'm not saying (if you're implying i'm the moaner, which well i am!) it's a bad game, it's still a good game, tbf, Rockstar don't make "bad" games, nothing sub-good! But they definitely went backwards from Max Payne 3 with this
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Thanks given by:
Whats the point of online ? lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2013, 02:00 PM)Birk Wrote: Whats the point of online ? lol

Earn loads of money, show off with it and rob from the people who have less guns than you!! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2013, 02:00 PM)Birk Wrote: Whats the point of online ? lol

Aside from the fact that there is about another 50+ missions.. And races and death matches.. It's like playing single player but with 15 other people all trying to kill the same hooker.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Bumping this, just seen the announcement that this is gonna be released on next-gen and PC in autumn this year. Basically 12 months after its original release.

Dunno about anyone else, but i'm almost over GTA V already, and ive not even played it yet! Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Completed and only use it to destress and multiplayer. Personally, if I did have a next gen I wouldn't rush out to buy this, the graphic improvement is great but I'm more excited for the next gta release or rockstar release for that matter.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
The graphics on next gen look amazing. Traffic volume and the real world AI is much much improved!!

Will be like a different game...
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ill definatly be double dipping
Cant wait to play it on next gen
Thanks given by:
PC Master race

the graphics look good on ps4 and xbox one but think of the mods Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If anything like the gta4 real graphics mod the PC version will be intense.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Loving the pc gamers!!! Graphic mods ftw
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival Batman!!! Seems rockstar have finally decided to announce a release date for the PC version.....27th Jan 2015! Angry
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation Network GTA5 Daniel306 20 4,890 17-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: r3k1355