Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Spring performance action day - Castle Combe - 25th April 2015
I'm not sure where this Devizes place is but I've uploaded a pic of the route Apple maps is suggesting for me so I'll be doing that on Saturday morning. It's a 3 hour drive for me so I'll be leaving at 5am, so should arrive 8-8.30 as I'm assuming zero traffic on a drizzly Saturday morning at the end of April! If anyone is on my route im up for convoying and I'm staying in the area Saturday night before pugrun on Sunday so definitely up for any post meet activities of I'm welcome.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I'm on the route mate, about 10 minutes from Combe so not much point in a convoy. Probably see everyone in there Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Heads up; anyone seen the weather forecast Doh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's looking pretty good compared to two days ago!
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Well apparently it'll be raining just after the sessions so at least I can leave the bonnet up to help cool the headgasket Tongue
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Be ok for my 09:30 ses although getting used to wet combe which is quite fun Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
[attachment=22780]

Received my ticket this morning, thanks Niall Smile 
Thanks given by:
Any places nearby for a car clean? The zr is looking shameful with oily hand prints etc

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Got my pass this morning as well cheers Niall!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(21-04-2015, 04:59 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote:
(21-04-2015, 04:47 PM)Orta Wrote: What time is everyone getting there Saturday morning to get into the stand etc?

I'll be there from about 07:30 onwards Smile

I'm local & there from 7.30 with Chris x

(22-04-2015, 04:23 PM)Orta Wrote: Got my pass this morning as well cheers Niall!!

BIG Thanks Also Niall !....Got mine today also x

Giving you all a heads up ...I'm taking my firms van also & will have lots of tools & a jack on site ...just incase any of us need it  Blush
Have 240v power on it & drills & grinders no welder though ...
Also got a great alloy huge 6ft super strong table that can be used for anything Sat x....nearly anything no dirty mucky rude stuff x
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2015, 02:05 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Any places nearby for a car clean? The zr is looking shameful with oily hand prints etc

Me and sam religiously use the BP one which a pound is a minute,think it's in Chippenham ???
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2015, 09:47 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(22-04-2015, 02:05 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Any places nearby for a car clean? The zr is looking shameful with oily hand prints etc

Me and sam religiously use the BP one which a pound is a minute,think it's in Chippenham ???

Its the best jet wash I have ever used!
Thanks given by:
Might give that a go then as going to be rushing around last minute to get the zr to this show on time with a decent running engine

Also this is somewhat embarrassed and im a bit peeved at the guy for doing this but the 3rd ticket i required is no longer needed as he decided to change plans without letting me know. So therefore I have a free ticket up for grabs, since its too late to post I'll bring it with me and can give it to someone on the gates if they so wish to attend

Thanks given by:
I'll be leaving at about 0600 from Aylesbury and going A40, A34, M4 J17 don't know if that's any use for anyone convoying but I know where I'm going without a sat nav.

Aiming to be at coombe for about 8am
Thanks given by:
I'll be leaving Doncaster around 10am if any use for anyone Doh
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Question guys it says we can only access via the orange gate where is this too? May seem like a stupid question but first time attending this event Smile
Thanks given by:
Not sure which one is the orange gate, but see my post near the bottom of page 7 on this thread. Smile should get you to the right place.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
I wasn't going to bother going, might go now since there's nothing else to do and there may be a ticket free hint hint Wink (steve) Tongue
Thanks given by:
You're more than welcome to it Smile I'll pm you my number

Thanks given by:
Sucks to not be going Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Free ticket has been claimed

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 05:00 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Not sure which one is the orange gate, but see my post near the bottom of page 7 on this thread. Smile should get you to the right place.

Thanks mate Smile that's a big help, saved your number just I case I need to give you a call. Hope that's okay
Thanks given by:
Of course mate Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: Nathan1305
(24-04-2015, 05:00 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Not sure which one is the orange gate, but see my post near the bottom of page 7 on this thread. Smile should get you to the right place.

Think it's the camp gate so have to go pass the main entrance then when the road bends to the right go do left should be a guy on the corner taking tickets and big old que.

Weather's looking better aswell Big Grin

[attachment=22795]
Thanks given by:
On a 3 hour train session to Bradford to get the car then making my way down. The time is nearly upon us !

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 12:10 PM)lolsteve Wrote: On a 3 hour train session to Bradford to get the car then making my way down. The time is nearly upon us !

I know I'm suck at work till 6 then got to drive the 3 hours down,looking forward to the subway at the travelodge 
Thanks given by:
Well we got to the guys parents in Birmingham at 11:30. Shattered!
Also very last second but dies anyone have a spare helmet in X/XL size

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 11:17 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Well we got to the guys parents in Birmingham  at 11:30. Shattered!
Also very last second but dies anyone have a spare helmet in X/XL size

They have them there to borrow when you sign in Heart

I'm only 2 miles down the road & it's a beautiful morning here !!!!
Birds are chirping & dry until 5.00pm on latest Weather forecast & 13-15 so warm but cloudy
Thanks given by:
I've got my lid in the car Steve but was hoping to blag a passenger ride somewhere.
Thanks given by:
(25-04-2015, 04:41 AM)Day666 Wrote: I'm only 2 miles down the road & it's a beautiful morning here !!!! Birds are chirping & dry until 5.00pm on latest Weather forecast & 13-15 so warm but cloudy

Hmm.. Wet and cold here, looks rubbish outside! 
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 16,840 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 19,848 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,257 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore